Thread: Shogun 2 CTD with Darthmod enabled

Default Shogun 2 CTD with Darthmod enabled

Hi folks!

I tried installing DM a couple of days ago and was getting a CTD when playing Vanilla or with DM. I've tried deleting my preferences.script file and the Steam User Data folder as shown here and I am now able to play Vanilla, but I still get a CTD whenever I try to start the game with DM enabled.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd really love to try out DM.

Thanks!

Icon9 Able to play Vanilla, but CTD on DM

I'm having some trouble running DM and hope someone could help me get it working again. I installed DM a couple of days ago and got it to work at first, but had to uninstall it due to savegame compatibility issues. I have now finished the campaign I was playing and am ready to start a new campaign with DM, but it Shogun 2 CTD's everytime I launch with DM enabled.

I had a problem with vanilla but got that fixed after following this, but I still get a CTD everytime I try to play with DM enabled.

My specs:
    Core i5-2500k @3.30 Ghz
    HIS IceQ X HD 6700
    8GB RAM
    Windows 7 Pro SP 1

Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Shogun 2 CTD with Darthmod enabled

Moderator note: Since you are a new member, your posts were held up by the software until validation. I merged your two threads, hence the double post above. Good luck with your question, hopefully somebody can help you here.