Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: (Proposal) Westeros RPG

Default Re: (Proposal) Westeros RPG

you dont have to put the family trees into threads... Ill put my own in my home thread
    BTW, are you using the GSTK rules as a base and working to make them more suited to our game? id just use it as a guide and change the bits that are different.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The start date will be 297 AL (after landing)

coolio... guess that means were gonna do some kick ass RP eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Gandalf View Post
    you dont have to put the family trees into threads... Ill put my own in my home thread
    BTW, are you using the GSTK rules as a base and working to make them more suited to our game? id just use it as a guide and change the bits that are different.
    Yeah, GSTK rules, but if you look at the ranks and income sections I need to do a bit of expanding considering the professions. Also, I am taking out character Maesters, all lords will now be considered to have an aux Maester.

Ok, Im guessing most of the wars in this will either be if the king goes power mongering in essos and beyond the wall, or it will al be civil war. so im expecting some real nasty intrigue here... hopefully.
    edit: Is that all you have to do now and then its finished? or do you have to do anything else?

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Would it be possible to have our characters go on quests for magical items, ex. dragon eggs or Valyrian steel weapons?

yeah thats a good idea, like each house having various valyrian steel weapons... all the great houses having one and the king has like a +8 one and the lords of the major houses have a +5 or +6 one or something. and a hoarder of swords can go find some more, or a lord of a minor house can go look for one. and they are passed on to your succesor or in the kings case, whoever holds the iron throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater View Post
    Would it be possible to have our characters go on quests for magical items, ex. dragon eggs or Valyrian steel weapons?
    Yes, but please not to often as our team of mods shall have to watch these closely, although now that you mention it, one of the first things someone could do to keep themselves occupied could be to go to old Valriya or something to search for a cache of weapons. There are tons of oppurtunities, but remember each oppurtunity that a person takes could require a complete new roll system to complete...

maybe it can be implemented after the core game is doen? so not to bog our brilliant creator down.

Anyone here any good with photoshop or paint? I could use someone to take the map we currently have and add the levy/tax rates.

maybe it can be implemented after the core game is doen? so not to bog our brilliant creator down.
    That shall be done as the events arise. But just saying that it shall be work when it happens.

Indeed, I'd rather something like that left for later if it takes up too much time, getting the core game itself up first should be the priority.

and I think I have missed this... but what are the lords and knights incomes? I only saw the bit about their promotion fund and not the income...

Bjorn's Avatar Praefectus

I like the Quest idea

And also, you dont have to make our ENTIRE family in a thread Bonez lol just the Ruler. Like, you make a record of all the Rulers of the Seven Kingdoms and such What do you think?

oh, and for all interested, may I present you the Houses I already have in my tree

House Swann

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

House Anarion

And House Baratheon, at least 3 generations back

and I think I have missed this... but what are the lords and knights incomes? I only saw the bit about their promotion fund and not the income...
    Down near the bottom, right before the Clergy (whoops) income information. Think for now I shall work on getting a streamlined basic set of rules up, and work on intricate stuff later. Also, Bjorn there shall be no proposals to end proposals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn View Post
    And also, you dont have to make our ENTIRE family in a thread Bonez lol just the Ruler. Like, you make a record of all the Rulers of the Seven Kingdoms and such What do you think?
    I didn't mean getting yours I meant one for the, king of the nor- err uh, Lords of Winterfell.

Quote Originally Posted by bonez899 View Post
    Down near the bottom, right before the Clergy (whoops) income information. Think for now I shall work on getting a streamlined basic set of rules up, and work on intricate stuff later. Also, Bjorn there shall be no proposals to end proposals.
    I only threw that in GSTK because it was an emergancy situation I would never do that here... I think

Quote Originally Posted by bonez899 View Post
    I didn't mean getting yours I meant one for the, king of the nor- err uh, Lords of Winterfell.
    Right when I was feeling so special and loved...

Great work bjorn! thats awesome! +rep!

Brilliant Bjorn, have some rep. Would you mind making such a tree for my family as well, if you don't mind me asking?