Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: (Proposal) Westeros RPG

Default Re: (Proposal) Westeros RPG

Nobody wants to be my vassal

Bjorn's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Malfoy View Post
    May I lay claim to Summerhall and House Swann in the Stormlands, vassal of whatever Bjorn's Baratheon character is? lol

Signed
    Sigmund II Swann
    Gawen Baratheon, the Third of His Name

I just made up my own house... house Anarion Of Casterly rock

What do you guys think of making some pre-game family ties? My character is named Gawen Baratheon and is husband o a Sarya Baratheon. Anyone want to be related to this Sarya? Just so we can iron in some more details.

Also, my father, Beren Baratheon, would need a wife (something I didnt make lol), anyone want to make some relations to have existed?

I'll be related to ya. I'll put it in my family treeas my sister if you want.
    And maybe someone like the lord of winter fells sister/ mother could be your dads wife

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

My family could be relatives of yours, Bjorn. Like my character would be a cousin or nephew of Gawen.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Hmm... It would be better if you were a minor branch to make it more in depth... Like his third cousins family or the like
    And to prevent you from assassinating his family and inheriting the house

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Malfoy View Post
    My family could be relatives of yours, Bjorn. Like my character would be a cousin or nephew of Gawen.
    Yeah, being that Sarya was a name I took from the Stormlands, it is more then fitting taht your character's family be of it Pass me your coat of arms so I can put it there, and also who her father is and the rest. *if you like, you can pass it by PM*

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Gandalf View Post
    I'll be related to ya. I'll put it in my family treeas my sister if you want.
    And maybe someone like the lord of winter fells sister/ mother could be your dads wife
    You're lord of Lannisport, right? It would be cool to have a Lannister in the Baratheon blood Can your woman character be my father's wife?

If so, what would be her name? And can you give me the connection to your family tree? (telling me what you have already put up so I can put it in mine as well)

Hmm... It would be better if you were a minor branch to make it more in depth... Like his third cousins family or the like
    And to prevent you from assassinating his family and inheriting the house
    He wouldnt be able to inherit unless he killed a LOT of Baratheons lol (I literally have more then 20 living male reletives ) although it seems I will only be able to actively play 6 of them

My family tree is a couple of posts back... My aunt could be called... Hmmm... How about Arayna. That sounds fairly westerosi?
    Last edited by Gandalfus; April 14, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

My family tree is a couple of posts back... My aunt could be called... Hmmm... How about Arayna. That sounds fairly westerosi
    Arayna is a good name ^^

I thought all the Major Houses would have to keep the old Westerosi names though lol

And Henry seems to be of my generation (he's 29), so Arayna would be a generation up. I'd need to know the name of Henry's father and grandfather to make the connection
    Last edited by Bjorn; April 14, 2012 at 02:27 PM.

Darkan's Avatar Senator

I went t work today and when I came back I had to read 2 pages of new posts...which is GREAT news. Seems ok so far but...what about the Maesters? Will they be in the game? NPC or playable? Also, what about the map? Is the one in the OP the final one...'cause I don't think we can have more Lords than provinces...though that's where a bit lot of fighting comes into play.
    Last edited by Darkan; April 14, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    [DLV 6.2 AAR] - The Danish House of Hen - updated 20/08/18 - on hold
    [King of Dragon Pass AAR] - The Drakkar Saga - updated 14/04/18 - on hold
    Participate in the TotW!!! PARTICIPATE!!!
    DuckDuckGo

Done and done, Edited family crest too.
    Last edited by Gandalfus; April 14, 2012 at 02:40 PM.

sooo nobody wants to be my vassal?

Are the mothers of your bastards all the same people or are different?

the bastards mommas are all just like serving girls and the like. `Ill put in their names if you want... but there just really there to make the family seem more realistic and Im only gonna have one in court as an aux maybe.

No problem, I was just wondering Since they are many I'll simply put "Servants" as the name of the mother, that way I can see they are random babies born from the lord's night time adventures

hehe... oh poop... I forgot that i gave them the noble name Hill for bastards who are of noble blood... yeah scratch that they're not serving girls sons there all noble ladies children.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I am working on the rules and such, now I see the types of family trees that you guys are working on and I think of all the time I'm going to have to spend building it... Well at least one good thing comes with my seat, a ton of honor (next to no bastards) and we worships trees with faces carved into them

Hey Bonez, can you tell us the exact date in which the game is starting? So I can put the dates in my character's age.

hehe... oh poop... I forgot that i gave them the noble name Hill for bastards who are of noble blood... yeah scratch that they're not serving girls sons there all noble ladies children.
    Actually, the name Hill is just the name any bastard recieves lol (any bastard from the Westernlands, at least) So it is all good.