Thread: Kingdoms Download

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kingdoms Download

So after going back and playing this M2TW vanilla, I realized I've never played kingdoms nor any of the mods available. From what I'm seeing most of the mods such as Stainless Steel require the Kingdoms expansion. Anyone know where I can buy a download for just the expansion? All I'm finding via Google are the "Gold" set for both (or torrents). I'd rather pay for the expansion legit if possible.

Default Re: Kingdoms Download

Steam has kingdoms, Try that

I have Steam but am not all that familiar with it. I don't like how it requires a connection. Can I still mod it if I get it from Steam?

Yes you can still use mods if you get it from steam

Yeah Steam requires the original Steam version for it to work, so no go there.

Ohh, ya it still needs the first one, sorry bout that

hold on, if you have the first one already i dont think you need a steam version

o wait never mind
    Last edited by Ishan; February 27, 2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Triple Post

Used to get all my games from Direct2Drive but they apparently sold out to Gamefly recently and they don't offer it. =(

Did you try you local video game store?
    they could have them still.

I am far too drunk to walk into a retail establishment, but I will keep that in mind for future endeavors.

Haha
    Well good luck!

The only way to get the Kingdoms Expansion is to buy it, no torrent discussions here Check a local video game store or order online if steam doesn't have them.