Thread: TROM3 1.7 available!

Default TROM3 1.7 available!

For those who didn't notice it yet: v1.7 is available in the main release thread here!

Default Re: TROM3 1.7 available!

yaaaaaaayyy, thank you yarkis

Trying out Otomo - have "TROM3_x_Normal_Difficulty_Is_Hard" with "TROM3_x_Otomo" with 1.7 files...

Should Otomo start with 3,000 gold if Tutorial campaign is set on "Hard"? I usually associate it with "Normal" setting or did I not set things correctly - just checking...

Quote Originally Posted by StukaJr View Post
    Trying out Otomo - have "TROM3_x_Normal_Difficulty_Is_Hard" with "TROM3_x_Otomo" with 1.7 files...

Should Otomo start with 3,000 gold if Tutorial campaign is set on "Hard"? I usually associate it with "Normal" setting or did I not set things correctly - just checking...
    Looks like the "tutorial" Otomo game starts with 3k koku, but then proceeds to be rather challenging - definitely, not "Normal". I rushed a bit by expanded a bit far and too fast - got my christian arse handed to me pretty fast

Looking pretty good - those teppos are murder on turn 3

Quote Originally Posted by StukaJr View Post
    Looks like the "tutorial" Otomo game starts with 3k koku, but then proceeds to be rather challenging - definitely, not "Normal". I rushed a bit by expanded a bit far and too fast - got my christian arse handed to me pretty fast

Looking pretty good - those teppos are murder on turn 3
    Yes, having early teppos is fun if used correctly. I gave the Otomo more starting money because they have numerous neighbours that are not so nice to them.

Senator

I tried playing Otomo on legendary, expecting usual AI script behaviour - Ito and Shimazu to waste one another, Shoni and Sagara to go to war with me... instead all four declared war on me, then the Mori and Ouchi formed an alliance with the Ito and declared war on me too, blockaded my port, bankrupted me and I lost. lol

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Ah this new release has lured me back after many months. Thanks

[G-Shock]'s Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis de Bodemloze View Post
    - Added some optional submods which increases the campaign movement rate of all units by 25% or 50%.
    You REALLY wanted me to play TROM3, Yarkis, didn't you?

I'll start playtests immediately.

Yarkis, is it possible, to maybe create a sub mod for extended campaign or the monthly mod?? I love TROM3. I play with a fashion of cycles, it is a strategy that gave me many victories and conquests, strike early....grab some land, then lay low, get treaties, marriages, develop etc...I give or take do roughly 3-5 years of warmongering and battling it out, then lay low for 5-10 years, you get the gist of it....I tried using Extended Campaign mode from the Mod Threads, but it removes the recruitment tab from my cities and messes up the general recruitment tab as well. I left a post on the forum, but no reply on that side, so hoped for your skill. thx
    Last edited by RazAlgul; March 05, 2012 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazAlgul View Post
    Yarkis, is it possible, to maybe create a sub mod for extended campaign or the monthly mod?? I love TROM3. I play with a fashion of cycles, it is a strategy that gave me many victories and conquests, strike early....grab some land, then lay low, get treaties, marriages, develop etc...I give or take do roughly 3-5 years of warmongering and battling it out, then lay low for 5-10 years, you get the gist of it....I tried using Extended Campaign mode from the Mod Threads, but it removes the recruitment tab from my cities and messes up the general recruitment tab as well. I left a post on the forum, but no reply on that side, so hoped for your skill. thx
    I have no plans for this. It's simply to much work and I prefer to put the time I have into other content.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by RazAlgul View Post
    Get someone to develop a sub-mod for this... its a bit much work and would throw off too many of the things we have done. This was decided as a non-priority early on, and I do see some fun in it, but the current balance would need complete reworking.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

the fire at will button seems to be broke in some way dosent always turn the fireing arcs on or off
    eg i turn it off they go off but dont turn on again when i set to fire at will.

anyone else got this prob or just me (was new campain)

Quote Originally Posted by kae936 View Post
    the fire at will button seems to be broke in some way dosent always turn the fireing arcs on or off
    eg i turn it off they go off but dont turn on again when i set to fire at will.

anyone else got this prob or just me (was new campain)
    Normal for standard game

Just press the halt button (palm facing you on left side of HUD) you need to stop all other orders, turning off fire at will will just prevent them from getting new targets.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Excuse me.
    Where can I download full version 1.7?
    Please link.

Quote Originally Posted by maks4444 View Post
    Excuse me.
    Where can I download full version 1.7?
    Please link.
    You can't its 1.81 now... look in the main forum