Thread: TROM3 Banners

Averroes19's Avatar Miles

Default TROM3 Banners

I was wondering, whether there are any banners to place in the signature line, as I am really in love with Shogun 2 and TROM 3. This mod is fantastic. I spent maybe a few turns trying the vanilla game and then went right ahead and downloaded the Sekigahara mod and TROM3. I tried both and really dig both. But as I wanted to play a campaign as the Takeda and after as the Hattori (as I purchased the clan pack with the game), I have to say that this mod is excellent. The enemy AI has definitely been beefed up compared to the Vanilla game (easily beat CAI on Hard in vanilla game, whereas in TROM3 normal gives me a good run for the money). Hopefully, there are banners for me to promote this mod.

Thank you for this excellent mod and hope that Yarkis keeps on working on this. I will be sticking with TROM3 for a long time to come (and also the Sekigahara campaign mod).

Default Re: TROM3 Banners

Look in the rlease thrad. They are a bit hidden at the end of the post.

MIght seem like a silly question but how do I add a banner to my profile?

Open My Account, find Edit Signiture in your control panel and add a link to a banner.

Awesome! Will be trying it as Otomo Christian clan! Thanks

(don't yet have 25 posts to have a sig, but making it official )
    Last edited by StukaJr; March 02, 2012 at 07:25 PM.

I dont seem to have an edit signature line.

Me neither, but I don't yet have 25 posts at the time (think FAQ says something about Sigs being available for 25 posts or more, only)

Looks like I am representing this mod now. Thanks for the information everyone. Thanks for this great mod Yarkis - really enjoying 1.7!