Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964 ... LastLast

Thread: RodG 1.5 - Easy and painfree Installation

Default Re: RodG 1.5 - Easy and painfree Installation

so the fixno1 isnt needed?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

It is included in the patches:

1.0.08 - 02nd March 2012

• - Corrected various fatal historic event errors
    • - Adjusted merchant recruiting
    • - Reduced siege engine fix by Galloper
    • - Added various factions to diplomacy 'speech'
    • - Updated 'export_descr_character_traits' from 1.5 Fix (changed value and triggers for 'necro')
    • - Updated 'faction_standing' from 1.5 Fix (completely new)
    • - Updated 'export_descr_unit' from 1.5 Fix (troll reduced stat_pri values)

It works now thank you.

I get a crash every time i fight vs dark elves in the middle of the battle
    Attachment 212497

Blog Entries

The log does not give any indication, and it is in normal mode. Check the first post how to change to trace mode.

Were any siege engines involved, either on your side or the opponent?
    Against which faction where you playing?
    Have you installed all the patches and the Quick Fix?

I play as minions of tzeentch vs the drak elfs (3 scripted spawned flags when i cross the sea and land near "dark elven camp"). I dont have any siege eq and dont think my enemy has any (i can be wrong usualy i see only the firs 2 armies).
    Ill try to send the log again later. Short on time now

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Has anyone had any issues arise with saved games once all the armies of chaos spawn and start their invasion? I can never load a save past turn 70 because of this! I always get a CTD...I can play the turns fine but once I quit the game I can basically never load it up again...I've tried everything from reinstalling med2 and kingdoms and rage of dark gods as well but to no avail...About ready to give up...First 70 turns are fine but the second the Chaos spawns come my saved games refuse to load and always CTD...

Blog Entries

It could be connected to some scripting during the time those chaos armies get shifted around.

This time when i attacked the dark elves i almost killed them (almost 12k units). Was just finishing the enemy with my tzeentch sorcerers on discs (atacking the only 2 units reamaining in a cold one knights squad) when the game freazed and i had to restart the pc. Its the 7 time i cant get pass this battle.

cant pass the full log its 24mb
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.609 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.625 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.625 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.625 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.906 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:18.921 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:26.531 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/BlockSet/Textures/faction_variations/mongols/walls_wooden_palisade_normal.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:27.765 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:29.843 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.843 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.843 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture (from: D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/banners/textures/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture
    23:20:29.859 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/banners/textures/faction_variations/mongols/winter/Faction_banner_mongols_trans.texture <\code>

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    It could be connected to some scripting during the time those chaos armies get shifted around.

Anyway to figure it out? Should I upload a log or something? And has anyone else had this issue or is it just me? I've tried just about every faction empire wise and even the High Elfs and nothing works...It would be quite a shame to have to shelve this game because of this game breaking bug (at least its a bug for me...)

Blog Entries

@Shadow Thief
    Compress the TXT file - it will get reduced to about 500KB - and then attach it here. Click on 'Go Adavnced' and then use 'manage attachments' to attach your compressed file.

@Vice
    I would need to have a trace log - check the first post, the 'error reporting' section, on how to do that.

Well nvm now. I just waited inside the camp untill enemys money ends and all the flags went rebel so i can play. Thanks anyway ill be informing if i find more bugs.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

I hope I did it right...If not be sure and tell me what I did wrong if you don't mind heh...

Like I said pretty much when any of the Chaos Spawns come near my settlements all hell breaks lose and I can basically never load another saved game again...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I hope I did it right...If not be sure and tell me what I did wrong if you don't mind heh...

Like I said pretty much when any of the Chaos Spawns come near my settlements all hell breaks lose and I can basically never load another saved game again...
    You have to change the setting in your CFG file as described in the first post. Then redo whatever caused the crash. The log will be substantially bigger - you have to compress it before attaching.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

All right here you go. I hope this time I did it correct

Blog Entries

exec <siege_settlement> at line 25243 in mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    This is a scripted siege that activates at the start of your turn. Unfortunately if a game is saved at that turn the save will crash. The only solution so far would be to rewrite the script. Unless you have an earlier save there isn't much that can be done.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    This is a scripted siege that activates at the start of your turn. Unfortunately if a game is saved at that turn the save will crash. The only solution so far would be to rewrite the script. Unless you have an earlier save there isn't much that can be done.

I do have an earlier save thankfully! Anyways thanks for confirming it was not because I installed something wrong or some other type of error! I'll be sure and keep tons of saves in the future because of this...

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

[DECLOAKING]

Thank you so much for your efforts, Gigantus!

[CLOAKING]
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

I hate to ask this question in this thread since I guess it really does not belong...but since you most likely know the answer to this quick question Gig I hope it does not bother you...

Anyways...I find that in this current version...children of the families trees are essentially...useless...People age so slowly that by the time you have won your campaign your first child likely won't even be of age...

So my question is...What file do I have to edit so that children are actually useful and come of age? If I recall correctly...in 1.4 children came of age pretty decently fast or slow however you look at it...

Blog Entries

This version has got the 12turns\per year script. The previous might have had a faster one (4tpy or 6tpy).
    You could change it to one of the faster ones, other then that there is no other file that you could modify to achieve it.