Thread: RoDG Part 3 Installer Stops Responding

Default RoDG Part 3 Installer Stops Responding

So, I'm trying to install RoDG 1.5 via this method: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Installation

But the problem I'm running into is that the Part 3 application of the files launches the installer just fine, but it stops responding at exactly 4%, on the file C:\...\events.idx, and it's done that exact same thing several times now.

This is my first experience with modding this game and I'm far from a modder expert in any sense, so any advice as to what to do here in basic English would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: RoDG Part 3 Installer Stops Responding

Same problem what i did was install the first 2 parts, downloaded another call of warhammer and merged them together but still all y

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by hyperewok1 View Post
    So, I'm trying to install RoDG 1.5 via this method: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Installation

But the problem I'm running into is that the Part 3 application of the files launches the installer just fine, but it stops responding at exactly 4%, on the file C:\...\events.idx, and it's done that exact same thing several times now.

This is my first experience with modding this game and I'm far from a modder expert in any sense, so any advice as to what to do here in basic English would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    It does that. You just have to be patient, but the installer should definitely get past that part after 3 or so minutes.

events.idx is a huge file and the installer only advances the percentage after it's done with it. It's not strange for it to take several minutes.