Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boromir in plate armor -2.0 released (Vanilla version + Manual Merge + Baron's 5.0 with bugfixer. TATW 3.2 compatible ADDED 6/14)

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: Boromir in plate armor -2.0 released (Vanilla version + Manual Merge + Baron's 5.0 with bugfixer. TATW 3.2 compatible ADDED 6/14)

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaSpartan View Post
    I've managed to get the model working on the battle map, unfortunately, the file does not include anything for the strategy map (as far as I can tell). Still, many thanks friend.
    I am sorry to hear it doesn't work on the campaign map
    hopefully somebody else can help you out
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Default Re: Boromir in plate armor -2.0 released (Vanilla version + Manual Merge + Baron's 5.0 with bugfixer. TATW 3.2 compatible ADDED 6/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Espana! View Post
    I was under the impression that Armored Boromir was included in MoS.
    I actually thought it was, at least at some point in time. I am not sure when the change was made to the "travelling Boromir" model.

Edit: It is rather odd, but MOS has Boromir in his travelling atire on the strat map but he is in full armor on the battle map.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; August 19, 2017 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    I am sorry to hear it doesn't work on the campaign map
    hopefully somebody else can help you out
    There are only files to do the battle map model, nothing for the strat map.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    There are only files to do the battle map model, nothing for the strat map.
    I see will look in the evening if I have some strat map files

D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    I see will look in the evening if I have some strat map files
    Thanks!

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    Thanks!
    I dont have them sorry

No worries I may have Boromir hidden away in a vault somewhere.

Well then, I think it is only right to organize a campaign to attain his freedom. FreeBoromir2017! Release our glorious Captain-General from the dungeons he lies in!

i guess this mods dead?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234