Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maghrib Preview (Morocco and some of Algeria)

Default Re: Maghrib Preview (Morocco and some of Algeria)

Maybe Ed is planning his next trip there.

Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Diodredai View Post
    I was planing to give my men a little shoreleave near Timbuktoo once they've conquered northern Africa, seems like in DotS I can .

Btw Ed will it appear as a Large Town or a City on our campaign map? Re:
    "12th Century and within 200 years had become an immensely wealthy city, at the centre of important trading routes for salt and gold."

Edit: is Timbuktoo even within the DotS map? I'm not so sure we go that south in Africa...
    Yeah Timbuktu is in the game and will be represented as a large and wealthy settlement.

I've been listening to that track Ofous d'Ifous a lot lately. Thanks for that guys! Great cruising music.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Senator

beau travail les gars !

HbHadast's Avatar Civis

Hi,

I am from Tunisia. Let me know if (and how) I can help you, guys.

Promising work so far... It's going to be a great Mod indeed.

Nice man, i expecially like the fact that there are some inland settlements where you can hideout. Is the AI going to try to take the Moors land just like in the Original game and in Stainless Steel, or does the script change?

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

We don't have any scripts planned for the Moors, we are confident that the Moors will be powerful enough when invading Spain since they have a huge backyard to fuel them- which is historical. They will also harry the Mediterranean coasts which again is historical. Almost like there is a theme emerging here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hross View Post
    We don't have any scripts planned for the Moors, we are confident that the Moors will be powerful enough when invading Spain since they have a huge backyard to fuel them- which is historical. They will also harry the Mediterranean coasts which again is historical. Almost like there is a theme emerging here lol
    yeah , love it!

nice, Moors will then also get high on the list of factions witch i will play with first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123