Thread: Problem with groupmarking when playing 40units campaign

Default Problem with groupmarking when playing 40units campaign

Hi All
    I have this problem. I play 40units campaign. When I start the battle and I am in the set up phase on the beginnig I want to mark few units into a group, I choose 3 unist and create for example group 1 = CTRL+1. I do that and then want to mark group 2, group 3 etc. When I done all the marking then after all I dont see the numbers of groups over the units, when I press the keyboard of the group (for examle key 1) then another units are highlighted?!? So in the end I am not able to use groups because of big mess...
    Next thing when I am markig the groups - I marked group 1, 2, 3 - and at once a few card of the unist disappear from the unit bar, for example I dont see the card of the general in the unit bar, funny
    Would you be so kind and anybody help me?
    Thank you so much
    Petr

Default Re: Problem with groupmarking when playing 40units campaign

Same Problem here^^ I found out that this problem only occurs when you have more than 20 units, in small armies it works fine in the 40 units interface. With less than 20 it works as supposed.

i had the same problem with the unit cards. also when u make groups some of the unit cards disappear and don't come back. So i don't make groups i just use the single cards for now.

I have exactly the same issue. Until this issue is hopefully solved some day, I will lead the forces without groupmaking by pausing the game.