Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [A.P] Faction Preview:Kingdom of Georgia

Default Re: [A.P] Faction Preview:Kingdom of Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by SHREDDER View Post
    OMG...
    Does the author have any idea of HOW Georgians look like? Their hair colour? Their features?
    I can see that the faces of the Rusichi were used without any slightest alteration
    Very bad.
    i'm a georgian..and i think that faces are lock realistic..:

Judeman266's Avatar Senator

Looking good. Looking forward to play this mod as the Osman Beylik.

LORE is not capital of georgia..and does't ever been.. Capital shuld be a Tbilisi ))

It's due to Geomod program. I will arrange capitals at last because program changes them unintentionally.
    Thank you for correcting.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Very good ... amazing...very true !!!

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

yes, amazing.... but, I wondering about ,,Tavadi Axemen,, and ,,Roqis Spa cavalry,,.

as I already explained , Roqis Spa was light or medium mercenaries in the service of georgian kings, from caucasus, anatolia and asia minor. why Roqis Spa cavalry have armoured horses here, in the mod ? I don't understand ... it should be not some. armoured horses used by high class of feudal nobility in the medieval georgia, but not mercenaries. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]so, it should remove horse armour from Roqis Spa cavalry.
    [/COLOR]
    another question this is about ,,tavadi axemen,,.

Tavadi ( they was transformated class from Eristavs durind XIV - XV c.) was feudal class in georgia, such count or baron. as usually they used horses, because Tavadi - Baron without horse is not baron or feudal.

I think it should be change unit name ,,Tavadi axemen,, by this - ,,Chukhchebi,, , because ,,Tavadi axemen,, isn't coorect historical unit.

Chukhchi ( in plural form ,,Chukhchebi,, ) was palace guard of georgian king, heavy , very limited amount of infantry, with axes or halberds.

descriprion of CHUKHCEBI:

Chukhchebi was palace guard of Georgian king. Heavy, elite infantry with heavy lameral armour and with axes or halberds. They have excellent morale, excellent trained, well disciplined, professional soldiers.

description of GLEKHI:

,,Peasants - glekhebi were the lowest class of feudal society. ,, ....and other text shell be used from common description of peasant units from others mods or vanilla version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadzreuli View Post
    yes, amazing.... but, I wondering about ,,Tavadi Axemen,, and ,,Roqis Spa cavalry,,.

as I already explained , Roqis Spa was light or medium mercenaries in the service of georgian kings, from caucasus, anatolia and asia minor. why Roqis Spa cavalry have armoured horses here, in the mod ? I don't understand ... it should be not some. armoured horses used by high class of feudal nobility in the medieval georgia, but not mercenaries. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]so, it should remove horse armour from Roqis Spa cavalry.
    [/COLOR]
    another question this is about ,,tavadi axemen,,.

Tavadi ( they was transformated class from Eristavs durind XIV - XV c.) was feudal class in georgia, such count or baron. as usually they used horses, because Tavadi - Baron without horse is not baron or feudal.

I think it should be change unit name ,,Tavadi axemen,, by this - ,,Chukhchebi,, , because ,,Tavadi axemen,, isn't coorect historical unit.

Chukhchi ( in plural form ,,Chukhchebi,, ) was palace guard of georgian king, heavy , very limited amount of infantry, with axes or halberds.

descriprion of CHUKHCEBI:

Chukhchebi was palace guard of Georgian king. Heavy, elite infantry with heavy lameral armour and with axes or halberds. They have excellent morale, excellent trained, well disciplined, professional soldiers.

description of GLEKHI:

,,Peasants - glekhebi were the lowest class of feudal society. ,, ....and other text shell be used from common description of peasant units from others mods or vanilla version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-Bey View Post
    remember it is hard to modifie the faces

great preview and + rep, good to see Georgia well depicted.

glad to read your comment Rus Bey, Our porpuse can't be different for the all factions

Quote Originally Posted by mepetamepe View Post
    i'm a georgian..and i think that faces are lock realistic..:
    This is good news then eh? Thanks for the feedback mepetamepe.

in spite of everything, very beautiful mod !

Thank you again Tadz, i will deal with the names.

Hi! pls, can someone help me find this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian_Archer View Post
    Hi! pls, can someone help me find this mod?
    ar gamosula jer mec dzalian velodebi

hay anybody is alive??? whats hapend? last post was writen 12 april..:/// mod is died? if not when it will relased? how many % is rady??
    ra xdeba cocxlebi xart ?

;.... what news about this mod ?

Quote Originally Posted by mepetamepe View Post
    hay anybody is alive??? whats hapend? last post was writen 12 april..:/// mod is died? if not when it will relased? how many % is rady??
    ra xdeba cocxlebi xart ?
    Don't worry my friend mod is not dead. We are working on it after we finish and think the work is good enough to present than we give you the news

Anatolian Principalities
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1798

Looks really damn nice,can't wait to play it.
    How finished is it X/10?

Great Mod!!!!!

very nice man god i'm dieing just waiting to play this

Units are fascinating,good work!!! :
    But I have some suggestions about their names:
    1.Eristavi knights-First of all,Eristavi is Georgian version of Roman Strategos,there were about 8-12 Eristavs in medieval Georgia,so you can't make separate units of them.Just leave the unit,but rename and call it ,,Aznauri Knights".Aznauri was noble knight class warrior.
    2.Roqis spa-,,Roqis Spa" was the therm,used to designate native and foreigners' units,hired for seasonal campaigns against unfriendly states,neighbouring Georgia.So,Roqis Spa could contain Molashqre,Aznauri and other units as well.Leave the unit model and rename mounted version to ,,Mkhedrad Msakhurni (Mounted sergeants)" and foot version to ,,Msakhureulni (sergeants)".Mkhedrad Msakhurni and Msakhureulni represents military class of peasants and free men,promoted in service of king or feodal.Just make horses unbarded.

Also,I agree with Tadzreuli's note about Chukhchebi.

skiamakia's Avatar Foederatus

great work guys
    Nothing is more constant than changes!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast