Thread: No Gladiators?

Default No Gladiators?

Darth, or Wipeout, can you explain why gladiators or any type were excluded from Darthmod 7.5 - thanks.

Average British Student

Default Re: No Gladiators?

Quote Originally Posted by Checkers
    Darth, or Wipeout, can you explain why gladiators or any type were excluded from Darthmod 7.5 - thanks.
    I think for gameplay reason but not 100% sure, have ask darth

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I like the gladiators too so I added them back in, for romans and also as slaves that pop up as brigands.....and Darths stats on these gladiators make them tough!

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Gladiators must be in there because in my current campaign I have seen gladiator units in rebel uprisings and I got a few gladiator units as a reward from the Senate.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Which files have to be changed or added to make them into recruitable units?

Gladiators exist only in gladiator uprisings but in 8.0 I will include them in some italian lands as brigands. But will not include them in the building queue...what about expensive mercs?

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Hi Darth

I would like to see them as expensive mercs, great idea mate! Maybe they could also be found in Sicilia and Sardegna as well as the Italian Peninsula?

also add female gladiators, preferably sparsely outfitted (I'm not talking about weapons here ).
    And if they happen to fall to the ground they should fall on their front because of superior weight there (guess why! )