Thread: Unit sizes

Default Unit sizes

For some reason, setting the unit size to x2 isn't working. I've completely uninistalled both Darthmod and NTW with no luck.

Other than that, the mod is absolutely stunning.

Tiro

Default Re: Unit sizes

Have you tried setting SP default (via launcher menu) and then starting NTW from the launcher?

Yeah. Either there must be some files left over from one of the uninstallations that must be causing it or I'm doing something wrong. I've tried reverting and setting it to 1x and 2x but the unit sizes are always vanilla.

After much retrying, it works - but if I change the unit size to anything other than 'small' it breaks. Can't you have more than 360 (or something like that) in a line infantry unit?

Tiro

I don't think so. 360 is average line inf size with x2. You aren't meant to change the unit size from 'small' in Darthmod, since that messes up the modded unit sizes. That would be a good thing to have in a FAQ or install notes, I think. The good husserlTW had to tell me, because I was making the same mistake.

Okay thanks.

Might be worth pointing out that going to the Graphics menu and saving even when you haven't changed anything makes the units go small and that requires a restart of the game to get them all 2x again.

You can change the unit ize by changing the multiplier in the script. Use the "Edit->Custom User Script" and then enable it from the settings.

Thanks for the advice.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

dont change the script unless you jknowq what you are doing and once you launch darth mod dont change anything in the options either