Thread: CAF is Recruiting!

Default CAF is Recruiting!

Hi guys,
    I'm part of CAF, a clan based on Xbox. We've decided to go cross platform, building up our PC section, starting with the Total War series.

In our clan we don't have ranks, obligatory games or anything like that. We believe that each player should play what they want, when they want... and if real life gets in the way, no problem (RL is after all the most important bit!). However, we do have events that people can sign up for if you are interested, as we support both casual and competetive play.

At the moment our PC section is very small, but we hope that you'll help us grow to a reasonable size! If you are interested, send me a friend request on steam: Leviro2005, join our Steam Group Canadian Allied Forces (thats what CAF stands for!) or head over tho our website http://cafteam.org/ . If you want to know more PM me or talk to me via Steam!

Happy Gaming everyone!

Default Re: CAF is Recruiting!

Well I would be interested in joining this clan and could possibly bring some none TWC members in to it too. Although I'm British born I will have to live with The Canadian Armed Forces thing, don't worry, dosen't matter anyway.