Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by persianfan247 View Post
    Also names ares slightly messed up. Not a big problem though, but we still have Luigi VII rather then Louis VII and Ottone Viscounti has changed to Otto Viscounti. The problems genearlly just seem to be with the Western and Central European factions.
    Its the names text file that has these changes that i did not adjust as the previous member had created this file already.

If someone else wants to do this file and give the correct names that would be helpful?

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

A question for someone who knows... hehe

first off i want to say what an incredible jon i think this team did, i am actually stunned with comeplete and utter disbeliefe that such a small team compared to what i see, has made such a historical and beatifully made full mod. i would have gladly paid more money if this game was sold in the beginning instead of the regular vanilla. but anyway to my question.

i enjoy the personal wealth and such of BYG's Grim supply and command mod, really since your mod is so amazing im really only looking to perhaps download and add bygs 3 edition instead of the 4th.

but before i do anything drastic, i ask if this mod is compatible. it seems like alot of the triggers and actions that bygs uses is already used in this stunning mod.

i could use some assistance on this if anyone knows and can explain, and i also have the question of why personal wealth wasnt in the mod already since the characters seem to be so individually reaserched and created.

again thank you so much for the help and for this amazing mod.

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Incredible mod, I love it. Only problem is the massive turn times, I don't want to play the light version miss out on the excellent scripts however so I think I'll edit the scripts myself and take out the less important stuff.

Thanks for all the work.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Time to get the hosted forum guys.

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

Is it possible that this will be uploaded to strategy informer or gamefront?
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

Best properly medieval mod so far. Congratulations. please just reconsider the form of the pointer changed from an arrow form to a fist form.

Retógenes's Avatar Libertus

Hi!! BCers!!

I have a problem in my Castilian campaign. I am at war in a single turn (33) with three factions (Almohads, Portugal and Aragon) with 4 cities in siege All the attackers with at least 10 units. (Portugal in Santiago, for example with a full army)

It is a consequence of the bad relations with the other factions (Aragon 4/10, Portugal 3/10, Almohads 1/10, England 3/10 for example) I play in VH/VH and I like play in this difficulty.

The question is: Can I change any in the archives of the mod to "upgrade" the relations with some factions?? (Aragon 5/10 and Portugal 5/10 at least)

Pd. Thanks and sorry for my english!!
    Pd2. Bellum Crucis Team for president!!
    "Primus flammis combusta quam armis Numancia victa" Anonymous

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by Retógenes View Post
    I play in VH/VH and I like play in this difficulty.
    Vh/Vh in BC is the most difficult campain ever planned for a Med2 mod...it is just for super uber players (maybe you are...i don't know)...but it is normal to be smashed by the ai in this condition by the great majority of users...

So if you play other mod in Vh\Vh, you should consider that Vh\Vh in BC is much more difficult then other mods Vh\Vh...

so, for example, if someone thinks that Vh\Vh in vanilla is the good mix between gameplay and challenge, he should play BC in simple\simple...if someone play the great part of all Med2 mod in vh\vh, he should play BC in n\n...
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Sorry, I refer to the start of the campaign and I don't know how to edit my message

Mr. Crow: I play two campaigns in VH/VH previously in previously versions (Castille in BC 6.1, Basileia ton Romaion in BC 6.2) but in this version i start with very bad relations with all factions and i don't know why, for this question i ask in the forum for the form to change the starting relationship with at least Portugal and Aragon, (5/10) for more realism (and less difficulty for this aspect )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Retógenes View Post
    Sorry, I refer to the start of the campaign and I don't know how to edit my message

Mr. Crow: I play two campaigns in VH/VH previously in previously versions (Castille in BC 6.1, Basileia ton Romaion in BC 6.2) but in this version i start with very bad relations with all factions and i don't know why, for this question i ask in the forum for the form to change the starting relationship with at least Portugal and Aragon, (5/10) for more realism (and less difficulty for this aspect )

Thanks

in fact it's a new feature of the AI by Branca... more is difficult the level, more the starting relationships will be bad and decrease fast. That's why actually the difference between the level is more sharp than in the past. You can even change the starting I think, but in fact with the fast decreasing you won't find an incredible difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Northman75 View Post
    Is it just me or do the portraits (generals, civilians, merchants) of the scandinavian factions look a bit to much ancient barbarian?? These RomeTW barbarian portraits just look weird for denmark and norway. I know its just a small thing to change and I have already done this myself (I took the Viking style portraits from "The last Kingdom", I have seen them in other mods too, but cant really remember where they come originally from). I am a bit ashamed to come with such small things, because BC is a hell of a mod and its almost impossible to find something to complain about, but I think these portraits dont fit really well for those factions, maybe I am not alone with this and its an idea to change them in future versions.

And does anybody know what are the norwegian warlocks, that I can recruit when Norway is converting to paganism? The manual just says that after conversion you can recruit them, but I just cant find the name/entry in any file? It cant be the Allmoge swordmen, they are a swedish AOR unit.

you're right, in fact we were forced to use the old barbarian portraits of Rome & BI for the scandinavian and the nomads (cumans and mongols), but we're already working to create new complete sets for all the cultures hope we'll have them for 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Davidos View Post
    Very amazing game . But are cavalry charges a bit overpowered? They total crush a unit by a single charge.
    It's true if you mean the charge of generals' bodyguards... in fact we were forced to do this way to avoid "an easy death" of AI's generals... hope we'll find a more correct solution in the future

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Men you're great! waitin' for 7.0, I shall again compliment with you!
    Your mod is a university (somebody said it in the ITA forum, can't remember who thought )
    Continuate così!

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Quote Originally Posted by Fabius Maximus Germanicus View Post
    in fact it's a new feature of the AI by Branca... more is difficult the level, more the starting relationships will be bad and decrease fast. That's why actually the difference between the level is more sharp than in the past. You can even change the starting I think, but in fact with the fast decreasing you won't find an incredible difference...
    Yes, this is that I like to make. Normal relationship with Portugal and Aragon in the start, and later i will like some efforts to maintain these relationship.

Thanks for the reply and the mod!
    Greetings

Marman's Avatar Foederatus

Hi

I just downloaded and installed Bellum Crucis 6.3 and also installed English text pack . The instruction says " delete the relevant .bin text files to allow the english text to appear". Can anyone prompt which .bin files exactly to delete and from where to allow the English text to appear only?

Thanks

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

sorry guys but I have to ask again, since they are one of the sweetest units ive seen, where and when can i recruit the norweigan Allmoge swordsmen?
    and any plans to include the bowstring animation?

hi how work the mercenary galey and pirate ship

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post
    sorry guys but I have to ask again, since they are one of the sweetest units ive seen, where and when can i recruit the norweigan Allmoge swordsmen?
    and any plans to include the bowstring animation?
    The Allmoge Swordsmen are actually a swedish (not norwegian Allmoge) AOR unit in swedish provinces available for Denmark and Norway (and I think only when the reached to form the Kalmar Union). You can also look in the available Unit manual for 6.3 (very good to find out who can where recruit what and when)

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marman View Post
    Hi

I just downloaded and installed Bellum Crucis 6.3 and also installed English text pack . The instruction says " delete the relevant .bin text files to allow the english text to appear". Can anyone prompt which .bin files exactly to delete and from where to allow the English text to appear only?

Thanks
    When you open the text folder in your Bellum Crucis folder you will see the corresponding bin files that need to be deleted, just cross reference with the text folder with english translations

Marman's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    When you open the text folder in your Bellum Crucis folder you will see the corresponding bin files that need to be deleted, just cross reference with the text folder with english translations
    Thanks, but unfortunately I can't see any similarity between English and Italian text files.
    Any clue?