Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 732474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1146

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerisin View Post
    Hello everyone,it's been a while since I posted something regarding Bellum Crucis or M2TW,I've recently returned to Medieval gameplay and re-installed BC 6.3 again,thing is I have 6.3 version but for some reason and I haven't figured out why,I keep starting a Full Campaign as Holy Roman Empire and I have 77 soldiers in a single cavalry unit,156 soldiers in any infantry unit and 122 or something like that in Archery units,I have checked the export_descr_unit and everything seems fine to me,I don't remember units had that many soldiers and if I'm correct the average was like 77 for infantry and cavalry at least 42,if anyone could give me some advice in advance it will be much appreciated...thx in advance guys.
    I quess you were used to play with normal unit size and now you have somehow switched to huge. You can change your unit size in settings/game settings/units size (if you ever play RTW mod then you have to go for graphical settings for changeing unit size). Beware however, that changing unit size does not affect the unit size in already started campaign.

Gamerisin's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Yeah,don't how it happened,I also checked my Stainless Steel Campaign just to find out the units there where also switched to huge unit size while others were still at their normal unit size,I reinstalled everything over again and also installed BC 7 and everything seems in order now,I'm enjoying a new Holy Roman Empire Campaign,I like the overall update so I guess it's fixed,thanks anyway for the response @demagogos,see you around mate and once again,thanks.

Glad to be of some help

Dear Gentlemen: Deposit Files for download sucks!. I cannot download the diplomacy fix.

Why this mod does not have it's own front page on Kingdoms:Hosted Modifications?It's already a full built mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Jester View Post
    Why this mod does not have it's own front page on Kingdoms:Hosted Modifications?It's already a full built mod.
    Because the team (which is Italian) already has its own page on MTW Italia forum and they said they do not have resources for maintaning two pages. It seems that two core members of the team are currently working on the new mod concerned witht he baltic crusades. Here is the preview of the Teutonic Order:
    http://mtwitalia.freeforumzone.leona...scussione.aspx

Nice to see people still doing mods for M2TW.

Anyway,does anyone have the english translate text files?The link on the second post is not viable,not for me at least.

Could someone upload the english translation please. Gamefront sucks hard and is blocking certain countries for some dumbass reason to download from them.
    So a reupload would be much appreciated

English translation files, this one seem to work still.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m7...nglish+fix.zip

Hi, is there a place with a description of what this mod is about? thanks.

Recommended by a friend, and i am not disappointed.

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Hey there,

I wonder whom I might ask about permission to use parts of it in TIW?
    Does anyone have an idea?

Regards,
    Ned
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Neadal View Post
    Hey there,

I wonder whom I might ask about permission to use parts of it in TIW?
    Does anyone have an idea?

Regards,
    Ned

On the italian forums
    Will and act until victory

I already thought of that,
    but I hoped they have some kind of a "representative" here on TWC.

Thank's!

Quote Originally Posted by Neadal View Post
    I already thought of that,
    but I hoped they have some kind of a "representative" here on TWC.

Thank's!
    look here:[Resource] Tons of 3D stuff generously offered to likewise generous peoples

Thank's, but I was actually for the fort models

Hello everybody,
    i would like to know if there is a way to change the costs of utilities.
    If it's possible what is the file to change ?

Thanks for your coming responses

Anyone crashing with the english translation txt?

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Noone even dares to try that.

The depositFiles links are not working for me, when I click to download it nothing happens. Anyone else with that problem?