Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

does it work fine on BC 6.3 ? tnx

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

if it wouldnt be a problem can you place files here so we can copy paste it, and also if you can say the location if its not a problem, rather then doing it all manually ?

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    BC team has planned to add a torrent if someone do it
    Thanks for the torrent, great idea.
    Thanks for english translation. It's still partially done, but it better than nothing.
    This mod is enourmously detailed, I was really impressed.
    I tried to play Crusader States, Byzantium and Poland.
    Unfortunately I need to skip full version - it takes TOO much time.
    The light version plays well.

About Poland - I've notices some small bugs about names or graphics (I'm Polish).
    1. You could definitly stop using XX century coat of arms, it looks very silly
    Try stick to this one EAGLE:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Re...sh_Kingdom.svg

2. I've pick with green colour valid medieval symbol and with red contemporary White Eagle symbol.
    3. Many small inconsistency with names can be corrected if you're interested with such list.

PS: Poor me, I've just discovered how to properly install ENGLISH translation

List of relevant .bin text files to be removed to get rid of Italian text in the game:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3639
    Last edited by Hanti; July 01, 2012 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zg0301zg View Post
    if it wouldnt be a problem can you place files here so we can copy paste it, and also if you can say the location if its not a problem, rather then doing it all manually ?
    Sure,why not,I became rather fluent with doing this,just have some patience and it will be up as soon as I make it and test it. I would advise you to make a backup however.

The Bellum Crucis team sure took care about making the Mongols unplayable in the 6.3 The tutorial provided seems to be very much sufficient to this version of the mod,it might take a bit longer then I expected,but it will be done eventually

there's already a submod to play using mongols http://mtwitalia.freeforumzone.leona...x?idd=10148480

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    Great Mod, without a doubt one of the best i have ever played for Medieval 2!

But having played 2 full games (well almost) i found a couple of weird bugs.

The first one i think it has been mentioned here, is about the unit/building cards, the screen gets all messy and alot of those times it crashes de game without having the chance to save. really annoying when i remember that the last time i quicksaved was like 10 or 20 turns ago

The second one is really weird, i don't know if its something that happens just to me or if anyone has experienced it. For some reason the game gets really slow when it reaches around turn 265. everything gets really slow, the turns passing, the campaign map, everything. I have tried with the original game and other mods and it doesnt happen there, maybe a weird script that gets activated around that turn or something? because when i return to the game menu or even start a new game, the game runs at a normal speed but has soon as i load the problematic one, it gets slow. tried two diferent saves from diferent games and they both get really slow when i reach 200's turns.

But i have to say, apart from these two problems, really love the mod.
    Keep up the good work guys!
    First of all, I would like to thank all of the team for putting up this wonderful mod!! It is da Best mod I have played so far. Good Job!!

However, the second problem mentioned by Blackphoenix also happened to me except it was at turn 110. Everything became so slow that the game was consequently unplayable. I was playing Byzantine and it took about 15 mins for the turn to pass (normally it would not take more than 30 seconds if no battle or anything). I waited until the next turn but the campaign map is still laggy and nothing could be done.

I hope you guys could look into this matter and maybe improve it over the next update? I have to say I really love playing this mod and above all, the new diplomacy system is my favorite. no more unnecessary attacks from neighbors as long as you keep a good relation with them. Good luck with the next update (when is it coming out, may I ask?)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    there's already a submod to play using mongols http://mtwitalia.freeforumzone.leona...x?idd=10148480
    the download link is broken,so just ask boboav to re upload it somewhere (for zg0301zg )

I appreciate your help, I will try when I get home, I will back up as well, thank you very much

I need the English translation too..... would you gentlemen mind sharing with me??

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post

the file is down, someone should reupload !

the file is down, someone should reupload !
    contact boboav http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=66374

I was just wondering why there isn't varangian guard available for Byzantine Empire. It's very sad...

Quote Originally Posted by spauny View Post
    I was just wondering why there isn't varangian guard available for Byzantine Empire. It's very sad...
    Ehm...

Quote Originally Posted by Foragiri View Post
    Ehm...

This is a late unit? I'm pretty well developed with barracks and stables but no sign of this unit...

any news from B.C 6.3 further update and such ?

Quote Originally Posted by spauny View Post
    This is a late unit? I'm pretty well developed with barracks and stables but no sign of this unit...
    if i remember you need the court, cause they are the guard of the basileus

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

any news from B.C 6.3 further update and such ?
    We are working on it and progresses are continuous...but noone knows when it will be ready
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Hi guys,
    you did a great mod ! Congratulations ! Here is a litte problem I found.
    I saw some inaccuracies in the recruitment. For example, the "gendarmes ecossois" or "scots guards" in english can be recruited at the beginning of the campaign with France if you build an archery range (or a marksman range) and the problem is that this unit must appear during the 14th century in the game (historically I think it was during the 15th century).
    Other units such as Militiani, Sergentes Armati, Voulgiers are also recruitable from the start but if you watch in the custom campaign it is said that these units appear during the 13th century.
    I think other units have the same recruitment problem.

i have also one question, is there any possibility of seeing what all units are available for each faction in game ?