Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343550 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

any possibility on creating a win 7 desktop theme of BC 6.3 ? )))))))

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    By the way. I just looked in custom battle for military units of Papal states. There was no Swiss guard in itīs military roster. Is it gone?
    Papal States have no Swiss Guards. The Pope didn't have a stable swiss garrison during the mod's timeframe.

Kabeloko's Avatar Biarchus

Congratulations BC team!!!
    downloading now!

+rep

Can somebody provide some diplomatic advises?? I am playing as Seljuk Turks but every nation around me attacked me, even my ally (Abbasid) backstabbed me......... all help would be appreciate )

You should read BC's manual

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21298...Manual+ENG.pdf

Try to "grow" your alliance paying small regular tributes to your ally, or giving him a province. An alliance is rather reliable if it reaches 7/10-8/10. Defend you border provinces with large enough garrisons: if a neighbour thinks that your defences are weaker than his army, he may attack, even if he has an alliance with you (a simple one, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Foragiri View Post
    You should read BC's manual

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21298...Manual+ENG.pdf

Try to "grow" your alliance paying small regular tributes to your ally, or giving him a province. An alliance is rather reliable if it reaches 7/10-8/10. Defend you border provinces with large enough garrisons: if a neighbour thinks that your defences are weaker than his army, he may attack, even if he has an alliance with you (a simple one, of course).
    I can't download the manual.....something's wrong with my pc .......... would you kindly upload it for me? you can attach it in your post

Very strange, I've just downloaded it with my Defy...try again, otherwise I'll upload it on mediafire later.

Very strange, I've just downloaded it with my Defy...try again, otherwise I'll upload it on mediafire later.
    Please! please! upload on Mediafire, good sir!!!

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by AltairBasic View Post
    Can somebody provide some diplomatic advises?? I am playing as Seljuk Turks but every nation around me attacked me, even my ally (Abbasid) backstabbed me......... all help would be appreciate )
    Be strong and unmerciful. Destroy all your enemies with your bravery soldiers and go to win. Itīs not so hard, as author of this strange diplomacy think. Simple, ignore it.
    Last edited by one day; June 15, 2012 at 08:23 AM.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Papal States have no Swiss Guards. The Pope didn't have a stable swiss garrison during the mod's timeframe.
    Oh what a shame I love Swiss guards. Anyway. I play as a Kingdom of Hungary, I have alliance with the pope and he got his ass kicked from Sicily. He even run from Rome (because it was conquered). So I attacked Sicily, I have liberated Rome and gave it back to the pope, I gave him another two cities in Italy I took from Sicily, I gave him lot of money and suddenly my relationship with the pope is terrible. From one turn to another. Why? I dont get it.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Thank you my friend !! it's very kind of you!

Oh what a shame I love Swiss guards. Anyway. I play as a Kingdom of Hungary, I have alliance with the pope and he got his ass kicked from Sicily. He even run from Rome (because it was conquered). So I attacked Sicily, I have liberated Rome and gave it back to the pope, I gave him another two cities in Italy I took from Sicily, I gave him lot of money and suddenly my relationship with the pope is terrible. From one turn to another. Why? I dont get it.
    Did you have any troops in Papal lands?

Propably a god doesnīt love you. Sorry..

Are you allies ? See, if pope isnīt allies with yours enemy.
    Last edited by one day; June 17, 2012 at 03:01 AM.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Did you have any troops in Papal lands?
    Yes I had my armies in Papal lands, because I had to protect him against strong Sicily till he gets stronger. But I have mutual military access signed with him too.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Hi all,the game crashed when I was playing the seljuk turks. its' sometime around 1214. not very sure when because I had already deleted the save game..... May be it's a glitch for the turks? inform you guy just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by AltairBasic View Post
    Hi all,the game crashed when I was playing the seljuk turks. its' sometime around 1214. not very sure when because I had already deleted the save game..... May be it's a glitch for the turks? inform you guy just in case.
    We īll be able to say only if you īll make trace log.txt.
    Last edited by one day; June 17, 2012 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    We īll be able to say only if you īll make trace log.txt.
    How do I get that trace log.txt??

AliAlpTegin's Avatar Foederatus

I believe this mod deserve own thread guys

Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Be strong and unmerciful. Destroy all your enemies with your bravery soldiers and go to win. Itīs not so hard, as author of this strange diplomacy think. Simple, ignore it.
    If by strange you mean rational and consistent you are right.
    In fact, if you know the diplomacy rules well, the AI behaviour becomes so easily predictable that can be easily exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by AliAlpTegin View Post
    I believe this mod deserve own thread guys
    None of the team has the time to manage it, unfortunately.