Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

there is also a bug regarding marriage...I am playing with France, 142 turn, I have a new king that cannot get married either with princess neither with recruited damsel....so just to let you know, also there is a problem with children, all of my generals are in vigorous health and married with young princess that are fertile and young, and they get children at the age of 40 and only 1 child...which is a little bit ridicolous, so what am I doing wrong or what ?

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

the number of births depends on the number of regions owned, and till now this is hardcoded

Hello,

I have noticed some small issues with these units:

- sipahi lancers have a strange sword (secondary weapon), black/brown coloured;
    - furs cavalry (the persians in abbassid employ): some of them have two shields, one on the back and the other on the forearm;
    - keshig heavy cavalry (mongols/cumans) have a black/brown sword (secondary weapon);
    - the canons of the holy sepulcher (the mounted ones) seem to have only a lance, and no secondary weapon; is this intended?

cheers

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

I have a question. Is it possible in this mod to bring a destroyed nation back to life? France has been exterminated but I like them and I want them back.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

one day's Avatar Semisalis

No reincarnation. In this mod factions die very easy and forever. Sometimes they make suicides with opening the second front and they not want to be vassals.

Which is the english version?

Nevermind worked it out, it's in english but it crashes in the custom battle menu with and unspecified error, anyway know how to help fix this?

Greetings! I have to say that this mod is wonderful. Havent been so stuck with total war since ages! The problem is that after some campaigns with several nations i decided to start one with Scotland. Till now i had no prob at all with the game and so far Scotland campaign was turning to be my fave but unfortunately after 1190 in random turns the AI turn lags unbelievably long. I mean really long. And even if i wait for it, something like half an hour, then the whole game lags and is unplaybale. I load previous turns and sometimes it works fine but the problem appears a little bit later. At the beginning i thought it was some buildings i started to build but i am not sure anymore. Dont be aggresive to me if the problem has been discussed because for more than a month i am without net connection so i havent been able to follow the thread properly even though i have read most of the pages. So pls if there is an answer with this extreme lag pls let me know!

P.S: my pc is not old so dont bother to ask me about it. The game worked just fine with full graphics etc till those particular turns.

can you be more specific, at which turn are you ?
    once I didnt realize that game slowed down and I saved it, so I had to start over.
    My advice quick save at each start of the turn, before saving make sure on the map it runs smoothly, I dont know if you know, everytime you load you need to press space bar, you can check that by clicking on a agent or some charachter on the main map and try to move him on the map, if he moves slowly or fast, hiting the space button will show you, if its slow, its no wonder it takes ages for turn...hope it helps

I know about spacebar. I am playing Total War since first Shogun I have tried multiple saves and changes between the problematic turns but cant find yet whats the problem. It started appearing a couple of years before 1190. Sometimes the turns seem to work fine but then again after some of them the problem reappears and i cant proceed the game. I thought it was the construction of some buildings but doesnt seem so. Another thought i had, no logic behind it, was that this campaign was the only one i started with short term win conditions. I cant think of any reason that this might be the problem but all the other campaigns i play seem to work properly...

AliAlpTegin's Avatar Foederatus

Guys,

First i must say great campaign and awesome work but i have a problem at campaign everytime when i about to reach 1180 game crashes,anyone can help me?

Thank you.

What is better version? 1.Feudal Campaign (Feudal full)..... or 2.Campagna Completa (full) ? I mean which version contains more improvements and addons? (Description is little bit misleading and thatīs why Iīm asking) Thank you.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

feudall full, or 2nd one from the top down, and most demanding, since all the scripts are in it

Quote Originally Posted by zg0301zg View Post
    feudall full, or 2nd one from the top down, and most demanding, since all the scripts are in it
    Ok mate, which one is the most sophisticated then?? 1st or 2nd ?

Edit:
    By the way. I just looked in custom battle for military units of Papal states. There was no Swiss guard in itīs military roster. Is it gone?
    Last edited by SirPeacemaker; June 10, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

AliAlpTegin's Avatar Foederatus

Seems bug fixer solved my problem but sometimes game crash to screen but i can continue via autosave.

xxxMoRaVexxx's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Ok mate, which one is the most sophisticated then?? 1st or 2nd ?

Edit:
    By the way. I just looked in custom battle for military units of Papal states. There was no Swiss guard in itīs military roster. Is it gone?
    Feudal Full and Full are just the same in terms of scripts, the difference is Feudal full had permanent forts all over the map or so I think.

About the Swiss Guard in the Papal Roster, I think I saw it when I set the era to 'All' instead of 'XII century'. Its near the bottom with the AoR and merc units that are available on all roster if you set the era to 'All' in custom battle. I think its AoR in the campaign is Rome (most likely anyway, I'd hate to see Swiss Guards recruited from other areas besides Rome).

Anyway, good job from the MTWItalia team who made this mod happen. One of the best mod I've played so far. Diplomacy is totally revamped here (technique is always think: "If I am the AI would I accept this", when doing diplomacy, coz the AI wouldn't fall for an unfair deal or something that wouldn't benefit them anymore). Turn changes are slower than other mods but its understandable anyway. All the wonderful scripts also brought much more gameplay in the game.

While battle lasts much more compared to vanilla battles and AI is little more 'smarter', not the best but still better. Although I would add a note about the "suicidal" generals. ReallyBadAI by Germanicu5 managed to let the general stay behind the lines so I know it can be done. Heavy cavalry charges are much more decisive, I think lowering infantry charge is good but I'm still curious about it, maybe a couple more battles is needed to check its effects more.

The graphics are also awesome, tons of new units just brought fresh air to the otherwise plain and "recycled" vanilla units.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxMoRaVexxx View Post
    About the Swiss Guard in the Papal Roster, I think I saw it when I set the era to 'All' instead of 'XII century'. Its near the bottom with the AoR and merc units that are available on all roster if you set the era to 'All' in custom battle. I think its AoR in the campaign is Rome (most likely anyway, I'd hate to see Swiss Guards recruited from other areas besides Rome).
    I chose "All" era in custom battle settings and no Swiss guards at all. Thatīs why Iīm wondering if they are gone.

2nd one in the menu is the most complex and uses all the scripts

its too bad i cant kill my own generals that are not in the ruling familiy tree, i know i can try sending them on a suicide mission, but its not always succesful
    tnx, you have been helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    I chose "All" era in custom battle settings and no Swiss guards at all. Thatīs why Iīm wondering if they are gone.
    i belive that you cant see all the units although I dont know why in custom battle, but you actually need to play, from so far what i have realized, besides its also very confusing when you choose all since for example you choose France faction and see some units that are available in later stage and yet in game you can recruit them much more earlyer for example by constructing the royal court in the capital