Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zg0301zg View Post
    can someone post me a link for hotfix or on pm, i am having hard time going through italian forum
    which hotfix, friend?
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

the fix has been released by BRANCA LEONE, the mod leader; as for the fact it's not on twc, who cares? there's a english board on mtwitalia

was this reffered to bugfixer allready posted on the main page or is this something more recent ?

Quote Originally Posted by zg0301zg View Post
    the fix has been released by BRANCA LEONE
    Have you read the whole discussion, friend?

this little fix is not official and it fixes just the bug that cause the AI relationship that changes by 10 to 0 if you continue to increase it...but it is so unofficial that i don't have it...

I can try to ask Branca Leone if he still has it and can post it here, but, remember, it is UNOFFICIAL and not savegame compatible...

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

yes I am reading the whole topic from the start , tnx for the help, Ill wait for the upcoming update that is save compatible, my mistake

while I'm not a modder here, I want to ask, does BC team allow their units to be used in other mods?

and/or is there any shareable mod out there that cover italian units other than CSUR? for example venetian units from year 1100-1300ish?
    Last edited by napoleonic; May 16, 2012 at 01:06 PM.

Just want to say how I love this mod. In all other mods, the AI and battles in general were way too easy. Even in the renowned Stainless Steel.

Love the way you've designed the Scots and early English, love the map and love the music. (Haven't seen much else so I can't say )

But I can for sure say that the difficulty in this mod is damn perfect.

Seems like the best vanilla total war rework out there. Finally I've found what I was looking for for almost a year!

Still, it's not without it's problems, for example: Scottish troops, agents, lords etc. have English voices, same thing with Norway and some event videos(Muslims conquering Medina) Is there a way to fix/revert that?

Also, some translations are quirky, but nothing that urgently needs fixing.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the stunning work
    Last edited by YourStepDad; May 22, 2012 at 07:12 AM.

Marman's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Is this the same file as it´s recommended at the beginning of this topic?
    Yes it is the same one...! did that work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by YourStepDad View Post
    Still, it's not without it's problems, for example: Scottish troops, agents, lords etc. have English voices, same thing with Norway and some event videos(Muslims conquering Medina) Is there a way to fix/revert that?
    this is because the mod was built on italian version of medieval 2, that hasn't many accents
    so there is no fix

Hehe, you are wrong

The good people of TW Italia helped me solve the problem with ease.

"1- open Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\descr_sounds_accents
    2- set the factions in the right place:
    - scotland under accent scottish,
    - mongols and cumans under mongolian,
    - russia and novgorod under east_european;
    - poland, hungary, denmark, barons, saxons (that is norway) should also go under east_european, or something else...
    3- go to Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\sounds and delete (backup first!) the 2 files events
    4- start the game"

Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    while I'm not a modder here, I want to ask, does BC team allow their units to be used in other mods?

and/or is there any shareable mod out there that cover italian units other than CSUR? for example venetian units from year 1100-1300ish?
    please someone?

Hehe, you are wrong

The good people of TW Italia helped me solve the problem with ease.
    and works fine? no bugs?
    good news!

please someone?
    Ask that on tw italia, under the embassy subforum

@cata

Nope, none at all

Well, two troops sound English, the irish mercenary kern and scottish pikemen, other than that - all good

registering to another forum is quite a hassle, especially when I'm not going to be regular poster/visitor there, I'm hoping some of the BC member would see my question here...

No

I don't know...I just know that it is in progress a mod focused about italy...Zames is working on it....The mod name is "Crux et Aquila"...you can find it in wips and proposal subforum here on TWC...

deleted

hi all

I can't download the English translation for some reasons.... would anyone please upload it via mediafire or attach it in the post??

regard

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    No

I don't know...I just know that it is in progress a mod focused about italy...Zames is working on it....The mod name is "Crux et Aquila"...you can find it in wips and proposal subforum here on TWC...
    ok thanks then

Just want to say how I love this mod. In all other mods, the AI and battles in general were way too easy. Even in the renowned Stainless Steel.

Love the way you've designed the Scots and early English, love the map and love the music. (Haven't seen much else so I can't say )

But I can for sure say that the difficulty in this mod is damn perfect.

Seems like the best vanilla total war rework out there. Finally I've found what I was looking for for almost a year!

Also, some translations are quirky, but nothing that urgently needs fixing.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the stunning work
    It is for people like you I said it's frustrating the lack of support here on twc. Sign in MTWI, you'll be welcome.

iN 7.0, Is there any chance we can have the correct voices? or patch for them for the english version? I personally find it really irritating having a good chunk of the factions sounding English.

Which is a real shame cause i do love this mod thanks for all the hard work and don't let the haters get you down

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Roadkill View Post
    iN 7.0, Is there any chance we can have the correct voices? or patch for them for the english version? I personally find it really irritating having a good chunk of the factions sounding English.

Which is a real shame cause i do love this mod thanks for all the hard work and don't let the haters get you down
    you can make it for yourown, BC team doesnt support english version
    http://mtwitalia.freeforumzone.leona...x?idd=10250136