Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    which one? the kind of alien-english you use?

and also Crow is fakeing interest in your quests, nobody is going to rewrite the AI just because you do not understand english and are too lazy to learn to play
    Oh man!!!!
    Dont you think now its enough to offend and attack people here in such a way?? Please stay away if thats the only way you can communicate with people, because you really dont help anybody around here with that nonsense.

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Fracchione are u annoying kid or only easily touched girl? true i dont know english best but i dont think u are on better level About this modd and team decisions plis- if u are not team member dont speak in their name what they qill do and what not ty.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by zg0301zg View Post
    any news about realse date of update 6.4 ?
    It will be called 7.0. At the moment, we are working on it, but we don't know when it will be ready
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

it will be patch on 6.3 or alone version?

standalone i think

i think better first fix bugs from 6.3 than it will be better waiting on next version.

it has no bugs whatsoever (trust your easily touched girly-girl )

rly affected kid if someone says A u must say B just like adolescent np it will come over. Anyway man- i came here with some questions, opinions and came consult them with admins, creators. But u didnt write just one message which has some point about this problematic- only off topic by your side and touched ,,blah blah'' Thats all by me now u can argue with someone else who come here speak about mod and meet you
    Last edited by Maroslav; May 10, 2012 at 05:04 PM.

Maroslav I think everybody got your point, no need to continue to spam the current topic, lets all try to be construcitive....other than that I suggest you send pm message to whom you think you need to continue personal argument.

the point is he goes on confusing "bugs" and "intended features", no point in arguing, he just doesn't understand, guess you maroslav gotta accept the mod as it is and enjoy like us all

sry man i dont enjoy something what isnt finished- and there are rly bugs sry but if AI doesnt use agents that isnt normally for me than map islittle empty. crusades/jhds doesnt work- bug. and little bugs in battles. if u are suttisfied with that( speak now about map campaign bugs) than is nosense to speak even speak with u was senseless before. ..

zg......zg- i dont think so lets look how fracchione stupidly react on every my messages which are pure clear with point. i think somebody between us wasnt so much lucky if God dealed some inteligence.
    Last edited by Maroslav; May 10, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Maroslav, we are both here because we enjoy the mod, right? No need to fight then. Let's be friends. The only bug the mod has now it's the one related to AI agents recruitment, and it's been already hotfixed. The rest is: 1) intended features, 2) vanilla issues hardcoded. Look, me too do not like to see armies freezing, told ya, but it had to be done for the sake of balance, vanilla crusade system is screwed to the point the team is considering a complete removal of it. They mod this game from the Age of Stone, they know what they're doing.
    Add my steam nick for friendship.

Well i used hotfix which is on first page but it still doesnt work. maybe is some new one? maybe for overview put some numbers for hotfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    Add my steam nick for friendship.
    Demanding

This bug really "bugs " me :

I want to play the following custom battle :
    Toscana Clear Weather Summer ( Default )

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Milan
    Dismounted Man At Arms
    2xMercenary Swordsmen
    2xBerrovieri
    2xPavise Crossbow Militia
    2xPike Militia
    Crossbowmen

Byzantium
    Generals Bodyguard
    Archontopoluoi
    2xMorea Archers
    Guard Of The Basileus
    2xHeavy Spearmen
    2xPronoia Swordsmen
    Gasmouloi Crossbowmen
    2xMilita Swordsmen

VS

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Seljug Sultanate
    Generals Bodyguard
    Ghilman Cavalry
    Qapukulu
    Sipahi Cavalry
    2xTurkish Archers
    4xAzabs
    2xSpear Militia
    2xAhdath Milita
    2xSaracen Militia
    Akinji Raiders

Republic Of Venice
    Venetian Fanti De Terra
    2xVenetian Archers
    Stradiots
    Sclavone
    2xDismounted Man At Arms

Almost all units have some upgrades .

Every time It CTD's during loading .

To me the Mod AI is unplayable , with whomever i play everybody hates me and wants war with me ( On M/M) .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 13, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

The aggressive mod AI is sure not everybodys taste, thats clear to see, but its not unplayable nor senseless, its a matter how to handle it. It has been explained many times before from Teammembers how the AI works. Its quiet the first 30 turns, thereafter your neighbours check out if they are stronger than you, if so they will attack you, its the same way you do it as a player too, dont you. The only thing that helps to keep good relations with some countrys you pick (thats what I do), increase your standings and form a trusty alliance (at least 8/10 relations). So in my opinion the AI act in that point the same way that we players do, we attack and overwhelm weaker factions and deny peace offers when we are stronger and would problably win the war! But its just a matter of taste, not everybody likes it that way, but no reason to call all that bugs or unplayable. A word to the crusades, in my campaign (and that were a lot) only around half the crusade armys went useless around in directions far away from the target, BUT the other half of the army went towards the target and captured it after some time. I had almost none crusade where the target was NOT conquered by the AI. So again in my eyes thats not that bad. Sure theres always space for improvements, but sometimes I miss some positive feedback here around, its to often only bugs (what bugs???) and negative things that people dont like. So hurra for BC, I like it already as it is now.

i have also one more bug to report
    i am playing with franec, turn 112, crussade is on going for over 20 turns, and it hasnt been cancelled by the pope

Imbera's Avatar Libertus

If you say "Genoa" you are using one submod that insert Genoa, becose Genoa isn't included in this version
    probably the problem is in the submod

u speak about crusades- they are so-so good but jihads? u dont care about jihads they dotn exist for u?

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    u speak about crusades- they are so-so good but jihads? u dont care about jihads they dotn exist for u?

Oh please Maroslav, is it so hard to choose some nicer words here around? No need always to write in an aggressive way. But to you question, yes I care about Jihads and yes they do exist for me. But I cant give any helpful feedback or comments to Jihads because they do not happen quite often for me. They happen only a few times (in my campaigns) and then its nearly the same as with crusades, around halv the Jihad armys walk senseless around, attacking other targets, and the other halv reaches the Jihad target. But as I said, there were to few Jihads to really say it works good or not. Hope the answer helps you relax a bit again, we both like BC, so lets talk nice.

Anybody who's able to download, any chance of re-upload to somewhere else that doesn't have download limits?