Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Ok gentlemen, letīs be honest. This is a really good mod I think and I canīt see any reason why is this still not in released mods topics. This should be definitely moved to released mods. There is english translation (little bit tricky installation, but mostly it works) and spanish now, so why is still not under released mods yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Itīs known, no interest by Italien friends. I write again, try to read older posts, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    No interest in the past, but I believe they will change their minds sooner or later Itīs a sin not to share this great mod with as many people as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Maybe, but I doubt . I see no progress in this interest since version 5.0.
    As a member of MTWItalia, I am pressing this issue with the team, in the sense that I do NOT want the mod to be shipped here anymore AT ALL.

Nobody on MTWItalia cares about TWC. Reasons do span from "TWC is too big and thus there's too much stupidity involved, both from users and admins" to "MTWItalia is a team of dedicated modders which dislike the actual CA games, due to lack of modding support" and to "MTWItalia does
    prefer to mod instead of dealing with TWC childhood and CA-servilism".
    I couldn't care less about TWC to post this here, eh. I do just want to tell you ( as I know it can be frustrating for mature people): BC is avaiable at MTWItalia, traslated in eng; partecipate there.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    Nobody on MTWItalia cares about TWC. Reasons do span from "TWC is too big and thus there's too much stupidity involved, both from users and admins" to "MTWItalia is a team of dedicated modders which dislike the actual CA games, due to lack of modding support" and to "MTWItalia does
    prefer to mod instead of dealing with TWC childhood and CA-servilism".

OMG...you are saying so much stupid things in the same message...please, don't talk about things that you don't know

Gentlemen, Fracchione is well know both on TWC and MTWI as a troll...as you guys can easly see, he can't have any avatar or signature cause he gain a lot of warnings on TWC cause he break the TWC rules a lot of time...it is a real miracle that he still doesn't gain a ban...

We don't want ot open a Bellum Crucis subforum here because we don't have time to menage it and because we prefere to support our little forum (little if we compare it to TWC...but we have the first italian forum dedicated to Total War modding)

If you guys want to talk about BC, i can ask to the MTWI Admin if we can open an english section entirely dedicated to BC in wich you can post thread as you already do in other TWC subforums...what do you think?

I'm a moderator on MTWI and i'm a sort of ambassador between MTWI and TWC...
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

many of mod makers are diferent nationality but they post their mods here( here where main language is english) and work together with betatesters. i think better idea is rly remove your mod here and present him here, where is a fan majority which need support and help with. Bcoz i think almost of your ita forum users know twc and use him. Open one english topic in italian forum ? why? lets do here and in big style how is possible. and lets go fix bugz

hi again.. so i finished read your manual and i have some questions about some of script mechanisms what i didnt get their functions- mainly prevent ,,crusade or jihads'' i found a point with freezing armies- thats is in case when any crusade/ jihad army go to another region than is a purpose of cruase or jihad only? or it have another penalties. second my question is about diplomacy- i play as Denmakr and i got quest by norweigan prince to kill his father and gain 5000 bezants and relations will improve and diplomatic status wil change etc- i gained 5000 bezants but reputation didnt improve maybe only 1 point. In manual is written i can survive with diplomacy so i wanna ask u how if i play hard/ very hard and i have enemies- norway - 2 reputation points and HRE - 4 reputation points and i am not so much rich for bribe them with gifts so what can i do for peace or ceasefire? thirs- if i wanna get chance make a bank in my city or any of agent guild i must have one of most skilled of this agent in city where i want it? and back to my relations with norweigans- when i will capture last of required region- thats a some castle near novgorod - i should get chance to become Kalmar union together with norway but is it possible if we are in war? Next- Denmark can become pagan if they become excomunicated? thats all untill now plis answer me.

Hi Maroslav: I can answer to your 1st point: I dislike the new crusade system, after a discussion the team stated they cannot make it better than it is now, so unfortunately we gotta eat it someway, given the old method was a pain for the AI.

Hi Crow: what does it mean "troll"? you mean Lords of the Ring tale's troll? uhuh?!? Also, every single warning I received is unfair. AH, I also got banned once, eh.
    Can't reply to you until the disclosure of the "troll's mistery tale, a quest for the new ring"( starring Fraccionna and MrCrow ).

he didnt mean Troll from LOTR, its a phrase on internet used for people that are diverting from certain subject and in other words spaming the topic by invalid arguments rather then some constructive discussion

and how exactly works supply system by forrager? i must have him in army company or he must move in same region like army and how it works- first army exhaust the supplies what cause general of army become sickness and than he start ressuply ?

read the manual, in short, if you itend to make long siege, for supply bring a merchant along with the army, mix them together, prefferably you need to have merchant recruited inside of castle, he will look differently on the campaign map, as for healing general, bring him to the monastery on the campaing map and have him there for at least 3 turns, check on his card detail under health for change, once more, read manual before asking

i rode the manual and yes i know about this type of merchant but i sended him with my crusade army together with one cardinal- crusade end after 3 turns so i didnt get far only to Wien. but the my general has status- sickness and stocked, so i dont understand with this combination- if he is stocked but sick? lol and its true i didnt join this merchant to army imediately but after one turn and he is sick after one turn in foreign region? btw this AI on campaign map is rly frustrating- Moors are loosing vs Aragones and Leone and how i can see in statistic very easily for arag and leone. they should rly fix almost of this bugs seenable bugs like freezing priests and priest overall- Ai dont use them dont recruit them nothing. And should little update their script about jihads and crusades- bcoz army of Moors and Syrians are bot freezed maybe 20 turns? and in 30 turns when is peace promissed they called jihad aswell crusade. Guys have rly little disorder in this

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    i rode the manual and yes i know about this type of merchant but i sended him with my crusade army together with one cardinal- crusade end after 3 turns so i didnt get far only to Wien. but the my general has status- sickness and stocked, so i dont understand with this combination- if he is stocked but sick? lol and its true i didnt join this merchant to army imediately but after one turn and he is sick after one turn in foreign region? btw this AI on campaign map is rly frustrating- Moors are loosing vs Aragones and Leone and how i can see in statistic very easily for arag and leone. they should rly fix almost of this bugs seenable bugs like freezing priests and priest overall- Ai dont use them dont recruit them nothing. And should little update their script about jihads and crusades- bcoz army of Moors and Syrians are bot freezed maybe 20 turns? and in 30 turns when is peace promissed they called jihad aswell crusade. Guys have rly little disorder in this
    The AI agents recruitment will be fixed in a patch ( idk when ). There's also an issue with diplomacy, already fixed ( incoming soon, I think ). The "freezed armies thing" is wanted.

how they will change AI? and freezing armies- ach- maybe they are so mcuh interrested about win catholicisim above islam if they let muslim's armies freeze

and they can change diplomatic and reputation points depend on dificult. and try change improve reputation with another faction if u succesfully finish their quest, bcoz if they let diplomacy on this ,,agressive'' principle , there is way how make ceasefire with another factions and non stop wars are too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    how they will change AI? and freezing armies- ach- maybe they are so mcuh interrested about win catholicisim above islam if they let muslim's armies freeze
    The upcoming AI will recruit agents as pre 6.3, now it just recruit them at predefined intervals of time.

The freezing happens to cristian crusaders too.

On the previous Crow's Troll Tale,
    I guess troll means something else, really, that definition just doesn't fit in this context.. hmm, any hint?

is a english topic on their main forum? bcoze i rly love their impressive trait system and improvements at all. but i wanna please them if they will do two version of AI - bcoz with this aggresive AI like now isnt possible to enjoy this improvements on 100% bcoz endless wars are boring too. they must create some chance to close ceasefire with them not depend only on reputation with them- bcoz with Ai getting financial injektion they will never be weaker than you- ofc when u play as some smaller nation as me. I play Denmark i hold 6 provinces and i am weaker and poorer than norweigans with 2 provinces.I have maybe 2 full stack armies which i must hold in cities and cant continue- that isnt fair and in case where their diplomatic ai is based on reputation points( which ofc are decreased while war) and on army statisticks it will be good if they will think about better, more peaceful diplomatic ai. please copy this text with my proposal on their ita forum, coz they are not active here and i wanna rly play this mod. I think i can speak for all Czech and Slovaks what play this mod that they will to welcome more balanced ai and diplomatic system ty
    Last edited by Maroslav; May 03, 2012 at 08:54 AM.

Maroslav, read carefully the manual. The diplomacy system is explained in details, also play the game at the lowest difficulty settings first.

Remember: BC is HARD. A lot.

omg why everybody tell me read manual ? i read him all but i know the ,,problem'' about diplomacy isnt in dificults but in core scripting- they created diplomacy only on reputation base... i think it will be better create ai levels like in Stainless steel where i can prefer medium agresivity. btw in manual isnt wrote anything about changing depend on dificults... anyway ty for answer better you than noone rly ty and please post here news from ita forum so much quickly how is possible i cant wait on bug fixes and on possible changes.

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    We don't want ot open a Bellum Crucis subforum here because we don't have time to menage it and because we prefere to support our little forum
    btw--- its so much hard let someone( some of great fans who u trust) who is rly interrested and want manage it here with your permission?

The system is based on RELATIONS and MILITARY MIGHT. AI bases its decisions on these 2 factors. The manual does explain this stuff, right?

thats bad if make decision only on these two elements very bad. so i ask you how i can make ceasefire example I play Denmark and want make ceasefire with HRE who is 3x stronger than me and reputation maybe 4 ? so ? i tell u how. its no way and it will be bad diplomacy at all untill the creating team will not add some new elements on which will Ai make decisions like a pope( for catolics) and for others some another reason to be more peacefull like in savage Ai which is in Stainless Steel- thats rly balanced ai between wars and peace.