Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Also don't forget to change portugal to kingdom of portugal in the expanded text file. Now its named kingdom of poland and thats really silly in the campaign.

Will the victory conditions be changed in the next update? Now its only capture lots of regions.

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Hi all, I just download this great mod couple of weeks before, and I was playing as Papal state then I was attacked by all the surrounding Italian states Pisa, Sicily, Venice, and Lombardi...... I supposed that I wouldt be attacked by any christian factions....cuz I am the pope LOL....it's so strange!

sometime in the history papal state was on war, there isn't something strange.
    you just had a bad diplomacy politic.
    read the manual

Libertus

Default Re: BC 6.3 is OUT!!!!!!!

its still not english!! Dx

Hi.

Fantastic job on the mod !

I tried a campaign with Kingdom of Leon and I get a CTD every single time I move on the map to the northern europe.
    The map moves fine till north germany and then I get the CTD from Denmark and onwards. I noticed that I can move the map view all the way to the top right hand corner but if I move left I get the CTD.

I have the english translation installed aswell and used the Full Feodal campaign. Otherwise the mod seem to run pretty smooth.
    Last edited by 777-300ER; April 16, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by 777-300ER View Post
    I tried a campaign with Kingdom of Leon and I get a CTD every single time I move on the map to the northern europe.
    You have forgot to install the fix...read the first post
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    You have forgot to install the fix...read the first post
    Installed the fix. So far no problems or CTD's. Forgot to install it in the first place

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Look, how bizzare mechanized armies (VH/VH)AI sends against me after so many losses. It isn´t hard to defeat them and quickly conquer enemy territories. And now I only need rise to 70 territories.
    Sometimes I have freeze CTD in battle without reason in log.txt. It looks like wrong decision of AI. But after loading the same battle is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Look, how bizzare mechanized armies (VH/VH)AI sends against me after so many losses. It isn´t hard to defeat them and quickly conquer enemy territories. And now I only need rise to 70 territories.
    Sometimes I have freeze CTD in battle without reason in log.txt. It looks like wrong decision of AI. But after loading the same battle is OK.
    are this images from 6.3 version?

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Yes, they are.

Yes, they are.
    I've shown your images to the team and we think that you have edited something because some things seem to be taken by the 6.3 and some other seem to be taken by the 6.2...

We have a lot of betatesters on our italian forum and no one of them has seen this "bugged army" before...and, as our betatester, no one user seems to have this problem...

Did you edit the EDU or the EDB file or other files?
    Last edited by +Mr.Crow+; April 18, 2012 at 08:41 AM.

Absolutely no editing EDU or EDB. As you see I have edited only colours in descr_sm_factions.txt file.

Absolutely no editing EDU or EDB. As you see I have edited only colours in descr_sm_factions.txt file.
    So, my friend, i'm really sorry for you...this bug is happen only to you so we can do anything except beeing sad for your incredible misfortune

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

possible reason and I am guessing could be due to too large unit sizes, although a bit silly choice of AI recruitment plan, I mean so much siege weapons is a little bit odd

I don´t think that it´s bug but only unbalanced AI. AI has money and order attack, attack at all cost. But after many losses hasn´t so many infantry and cavalry only war machines. I don´t remember this in ver. 6.2. I will continue this campaign to the end.

is there some possibility to manuall choose faction heir, i remeber such thing was possible in RTW ?, its a bit annoying when you have current ruller and he is like 64 years old, faction heir is 60y.o. then i 4 next turns both of them die, prestige is in decline, and then it takes 15 turns of all these old geezers to die until you get to the new line, the the new ones are either bastards or some paratroopers !

Quote Originally Posted by zg0301zg View Post
    is there some possibility to manuall choose faction heir, i remeber such thing was possible in RTW ?, its a bit annoying when you have current ruller and he is like 64 years old, faction heir is 60y.o. then i 4 next turns both of them die, prestige is in decline, and then it takes 15 turns of all these old geezers to die until you get to the new line, the the new ones are either bastards or some paratroopers !
    I second this.

I was fairly pissed when my king died and heir changed to a different house when there were male family members available in my original royal house line.

Something like the Next Heir Crown mod in Stainless Steel would be awesome in BC aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by 777-300ER View Post
    Something like the Next Heir Crown mod in Stainless Steel would be awesome in BC aswell.
    Yes, I agree. Twice in my campaign AI has ignored the younger brothers as heir to the crown and preferred the new bloodline generals.

Since i play with Jerusalem faction, when teutonic order appears, I am a little bit dissapointed that they have removed "causes fear to nearby enemies" trait, its a pity

Can some one give the list of what music soundtrack this mod use please ? I like the music in game very much and I would like to find the names of them.
    • “A reflective, contented mind is the best possession.” ...
    • “With an open mind, seek and listen to all the highest ideals. ...
    • “Turn yourself not away from three best things: Good Thought, Good Word, and Good Deed.” ...
    • “Do not hold grain waiting for higher prices when people are hungry.”

All by Zoroaster.