Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

SPANISH TRANSLATION COMPLETED 100%

SPANISH TRANSLATION 1.0 Bellum Crucis 6.3
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/21618...cis+6.3%29.rar
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/zOcskthE/...0__Bellum.html

TRANSLATORS
    (HG)LordKoal
    (HG)Curión
    (HG)Sálivan
    (HG)Super
    (HG)Urokito
    Aletheia
    Alexiel
    Arthor
    Cheewacka
    El Advenedizo
    jlg
    Jossinson
    Maximo Escipion
    Nicolai el Varego
    pablokirsten
    pegapuros
    Radames
    spartanlance

More information (in spanish): http://clanguardias.com/foro/index.php?topic=5370.0

Regards

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Ok gentlemen, let´s be honest. This is a really good mod I think and I can´t see any reason why is this still not in released mods topics. This should be definitely moved to released mods. There is english translation (little bit tricky installation, but mostly it works) and spanish now, so why is still not under released mods yet?
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

one day's Avatar Semisalis

It´s known, no interest by Italien friends. I write again, try to read older posts, please.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

No interest in the past, but I believe they will change their minds sooner or later It´s a sin not to share this great mod with as many people as possible
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Maybe, but I doubt . I see no progress in this interest since version 5.0.

thanks team, for the great work. it's time to try another great MTW2 mod. the problem is, both of the links for the bug fixer don't work. please share it in another way. thanks.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by kingbode View Post
    thanks team, for the great work. it's time to try another great MTW2 mod. the problem is, both of the links for the bug fixer don't work. please share it in another way. thanks.
    I've try them now and they work both
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Paradox. Now, after 300 turns I have no problems with enemies but with this bug.
    Yeah, I noticed this in BC and some other mods. As zg0301zg said, you just have to restart the game (after immediate load the game crashes...). It happens to me too... always if I click too frequently - mostly when "studying" the building browser...

A just wanted to ask...how do you get a Royal Banker? I already have Masters of Spies and Assassins, but cannot get a Royal Banker to build a bank in my capital... Do you have just to "train" your merchant to high financial skills or is he recruitable only under some circumstances? Many thanks...

it seems like great oponent mod vs SS but i rly dont understand why u shared it on paid sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    it seems like great oponent mod vs SS but i rly dont understand why u shared it on paid sites.
    What? You can download for free from depositfiles...

yea but i must wait for second part 5 hours

I used the torrent. It took only like 1 hour to download the whole thing

Armazd's Avatar Libertus

Hi there guys
    i have download your mod
    it is very nice and good
    my question is:the ENG Translation was not Done yet?
    some text are still italic

thanks for your mod

this mod rly need original game? O.o

or how i can play this with downloaded kingdoms as image. coz after mount image it still want disc and i can crack it

Edit: ohh sry my faild i done it.

Edit 2: Hmm i dont know why but i getting CTD everytime. First i choose Republic of Pisa and after i clicked confirm first welcoming window CTD. Second i choose Venice and its didnt crashed imediatelly after confirmed first welcoming script window but after few sec. Please help me where is problem. I instaled MTW2-MTWK 1.05 but only teutonic campaing. Than i instaled both parts BC into mod folder- than instaled bugfixer to mod folder and than replaced english text in text folder and removed all bin files. It required cd and mount my image in to daemon didnt help. so i downloaded crack for 1.05 and than it began work. But its throwing CTD. -.- and btw on the top of this first script windown is written 6.2 BC not 6.3. PS: Tomiku jestli mi muzes prosimte poradit tak pis cesky budu rad za jakoukoliv radu.

Kingdom of portugal is named Kingdom of Poland ^^ maybe i badly instaled bugfix or something ... i duno
    Last edited by Maroslav; April 30, 2012 at 05:14 PM.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    or how i can play this with downloaded kingdoms as image. coz after mount image it still want disc and i can crack it

Edit: ohh sry my faild i done it.

Edit 2: Hmm i dont know why but i getting CTD everytime. First i choose Republic of Pisa and after i clicked confirm first welcoming window CTD. Second i choose Venice and its didnt crashed imediatelly after confirmed first welcoming script window but after few sec. Please help me where is problem. I instaled MTW2-MTWK 1.05 but only teutonic campaing. Than i instaled both parts BC into mod folder- than instaled bugfixer to mod folder and than replaced english text in text folder and removed all bin files. It required cd and mount my image in to daemon didnt help. so i downloaded crack for 1.05 and than it began work. But its throwing CTD. -.- and btw on the top of this first script windown is written 6.2 BC not 6.3. PS: Tomiku jestli mi muzes prosimte poradit tak pis cesky budu rad za jakoukoliv radu.

Kingdom of portugal is named Kingdom of Poland ^^ maybe i badly instaled bugfix or something ... i duno
    We can't give support to non-original copy of the game
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

i had original game with kingdoms before. Both i lent to someone few years before, bot cameback scratched and i rly havent time and mode to buy both again only coz some idiot. than sry and ty i wanted only try it.

i only ask you : If i refuse advisor at start of campaign i will miss any of script in future?
    Last edited by Maroslav; May 01, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Playing as Byzantiun on my latest campaign and 20 turns into the game catholic factions declare a crusade on syrian city of Urfa. I see hordes of catholic armies coming through my lands and my reputation with them suddenly drops to 1 or 2 out of 10. Some even declare war on me as they pass through my lands but come begging for ceasefire after a few turns and then declaring war again...

Nobody actually does attack my cities or armies they just pass through but my reputation with them drops and some declare war. This is really annoying as I have built good diplomatic relations with many catholic realms and now suddenly I have to send emissaries all over the map again. This is something that should be addressed ASAP as it makes playing with Byzantium really annoying in the long run.

i think all this AI is little confused and strange... they did something well but something wrong... battles-they made good balanced war system now battles are more interesting and funny but on other side thats rly bugged as in vanilla- they remoded face but core still same like in vanilla with patches. diplomacy, quests and new reputation system is did to well but again czo of AI freeze it isnt so much good how it can be. and the system when neigbours attacking you for your rep with them less than 8 is to rly much.they deleted element of luck or elemnt of more decisions. the AI will move only on two side- ally or enemy.. thats little stupid. i swear if one day greatest mod makers put all of greatest ideas, improvements etc together i will be new game from it what will be 90% less bugs, balanced AI diplomacy etc, but thats never happen. i have experience only from few mods- this, Stainless Steel and one i forgot his name. but compilation of this scripts, new concept of battles and some of diplomacy, new quest etc together with some elements of SS can make totally new game.

priests are buged they dont move by AI and how i could see jihad armies as well. in city battles routing units are bugged, they freeze before center and dont run there for recover their moralle.