Thread: The 32nd Corellian Cobras.- A Star Wars BF2 AAR

Highlander_23's Avatar Semisalis
    Somewhere over the Atlantic, Way up high etc etc

Default The 32nd Corellian Cobras.- A Star Wars BF2 AAR

Here is a story from the perspective of a unit in the Grand Army of the Republic called the Corellian Cobras The story will come from the perspective of several clones, a few jedi, and citizens rebelling against the empire many years later. There will also be events taking place in the founding of the new jedi order.
    The unit is mostly made up of clones although there are several human recruits in the unit, and it is led by a Jedi named Taelros Shae, and her padawan, Dorm Valarous. The leading clone is known by the nickname "King" after the King Cobra. The story starts with order 66, and eventually reverts back to the first major battle of the unit, on a snowy planet I will name soon. (The Unit is made up, and I thought of the name, because I wanted a fresh face in the star wars world.) Their will be some interesting events with the Jedi Leader, because the loss of her padawan and other events that lead could lead her to become a fallen jedi. If this does happen, who could possibly bring her back to the Light side of the force? (Their will be some more rumors/hint of the possible breaking of the Jedi code between two individuals in this story." In the events taking place in order 66, her Padawan is 19, and the she is 28. The clone commander is in clone years 23, though in Human years because of growth acceleration he would be about 46.

I will do it in chapter segments. I should be able to have at least 2 chapters this weekend, and I aim for a chapter weekly.

I will do it in chapter segments. I should be able to have at least 2 chapters this weekend, and I aim for a chapter weekly.
    So here it goes-
    Chapter 1- Order 66

"Get that one over there!"
    "Watch it! Another Jedi on your left!"
    "Got him!"
    "Bravo Company report in!"
    "Bravo here it looks like we got all of them. Wait.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKK!"
    "BRAVO DO YOU COPY!"

The radio crackles for a few seconds, then a voice is heard. A voice that made every clone hearing it shake with fear.
    "This is Jedi Master Taelros Shae. I cannot deny that from the moment I first saw your kind, that I knew you were all meant for one thing. War. How profitable it would be if that war never ended. I eventually began to trust you. We saved eachothers lives in combat. My own Padawan who is now one with the force, saved 12 of you on a retreat when he had no reason too. Leave them I said. Leave them, because they know their job. But he didn't and he rescued you all anyway. Now you all killed him, and I feel a great many deaths in the force that your kind have also caused. Know this, any clone who gets in my way, will feel my saber. I will not stop until the Jedi Order is restored. Any non clone GAR soldier who survived this betrayal, never stop until justice is served. I will look out for you. The Jedi preserved this galaxy's peace, and we will do so once again. This is my final communication. Goodbye."

The clones all look toward their commander, "King."
    "Orders Sir?"
    "Find that jedi who killed our brothers in bravo company. NOW!"
    "You heard the man, move out."
    "Squads one and two on me, seek out that jedi!"
    "What about the Separatists?"
    "The Jedi is the priority, but take out any droids in your way."

Chapter 2- The first battle.

Day 1 The Ice planet Inegan on the mid rim.- 32nd Corellion Cobras

"Were ready for the attack General!"
    "Good. it seems as if the final hanger and bunker are all that's left. Something isn't right. We took our forward positions way to easily. Something tells me the CIS is waiting with something much worse."
    "Would you like to postpone the attack General?"
    "No. Alert all men to attack the last bunker and hanger now."
    "Roger that."
    "All right all units move out now!"
    Clones swarmed out of their defensive positions, and left the trenches they had captured from the separatists. AT-TE's moved their giant legs, and started forward to the main separatist base. The shield generator was seen in the distance.

The Ground assault had started. Clones attacked isolated units of droids, and the light walkers took out several enemy turrets. Then Vulture droids appeared, bombarding the units on the ground. The clones too heavy casualties, and requested help. Eventually the AT-TE's were in range and took down several enemy fighters.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

[IMG][/IMG]

Eventually, the BARC troopers cleared out the enemy catacombs and called in a final decisive orbital bombardment on the separatist hanger. The shield had just before been eliminated by AT-TE fire.

1 Hour later.

"MEDIC OVER HERE! WE FOUND ANOTHER ONE!"
    "On my way!"

"Too late this one's dead too."

The medic and the trooper buried their 10th clone of the day, and many others were being buried by their brothers in different parts of the now quiet battlefield.

Back at the command center Clone Leftenant , Able 379, nicknamed "King" by his mates, because of his pompous attitude, (He thought it's because they knew he was in charge.although he always got the job done and was an excellent leader.) was reporting to the Jedi General and her Padawan. The two Jedi were debating on the next man to command the clones, because of the death of their former commander.

"General! The main hanger's destroyed although we believe there is a small droid force located in a valley nearby preparing to leave the planets orbit. Our Command ship in Orbit can't hit them from where they are. It could change it's position, but the droids and their separatist officers could leave before we hit them."
    "Thank you Leftenant."
    "Tael? May I offer a suggestion?" The Padawan asked.
    "Uhhhhhh." The clone Leftenant stuttered.
    It was unheard of for a Padawan to refer to their master by their first name, directly, especially by a nickname."
    "Yes padawan. Do you have a suggestion? said the Jedi General, ignoring the clones shock.
    "We have 12 ARC-170 fighters available back at the main encampment. I can lead a small force to attack the Separatists. and see if we can take out their transports."
    "Ok then, that sounds like a good idea. By the way Able 379, you are now going to be in charge. I'm promoting you to the rank of Commander. Now organize the troops, and get the wounded up to the command ship, and have them taken care of. We are done here."
    "Yes, Mam, thank you Mam."
    The Padawan and the newly promoted Clone left the mobile command center.
    "Wait!" shouted the master.
    "Yes" both the clone and the padawan responded.
    "Be careful," said the master.

The Padawan nodded, and ran off to the fighters, the clone walked off mumbling to himself "What's their to be careful for, just getting a few wounded on ships."
    Last edited by Highlander_23; February 19, 2012 at 05:13 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=487997
    ER]

Highlander_23's Avatar Semisalis
    Somewhere over the Atlantic, Way up high etc etc

Default Re: The 32nd Corellian Cobras.- A Star Wars BF2 AAR

Chapter 3- The Hunt Continues

"This side of the river's clear sir!"
    "You have got to be kidding. Where is that blasted Jedi?"
    "We don't know Sir."
    "Is her Ship still intact?"
    "Yes Sir."
    "What! That's where she's going! I want 3 squads sent over there now."
    "Yes Sir."
    "They are to destroy the Ship Immediately. I want all ships with hyper drive systems to be destroyed. We have enough transports on the capital ship in orbit to get off this jungle."

1 kilometer away in a dense part of the jungle, near a Republic Transport, hides a Jedi, sitting on top of a tree. Within 100 meters is a Republic Transport ship with several human officers standing in front of the main bay, radioing their command desperately to find out if the rumors of the killings of Jedi are true. The Jedi uses the force to zero in on the communication.

"... that they are doing this. "
    "I don't know, I never trusted the Jedi myself. All that force crap. Why don't the share that stuff with the rest of the galaxy? I'm not surprised they became traitors. It seems like the Chancellor himself was almost killed by them."
    "How can you say such a thing? The Jedi saved myself and my family, back when our world was having a civil war. They brought us back to Coruscant, and when the War broke out, I volunteered in a second and joined the GAR. I could never believe this. There are even rumors from Coruscant that the Chancellor is about to make a huge "Galaxy changing" announcement. It's him that is seizing power trust me."
    "Even if that is true , this might not be the time to say something like that with present company."
    "Hey, listen just because I don't like the Jedi doesn't mean I want to kill them. Hear about them being killed though? I dunno, I haven't made up my mind yet."
    "I think we should do something about this. Is there any chance we can go rescue some Jedi, maybe there are some left."
    "We would get shot out of space in a microsecond if we tried to leave. Oh wait a second, here comes Harrison. He doesn't look happy."
    A man in a GAR Security uniform ran down the ramp of the cruiser, with a durasheet paper, containing a message.
    "Listen up. The clones have orders to blow up every ship with a hyperdrive. One of the Jedi escaped, and might be trying to hijack a ship."
    "But we want to help the Jedi escape."
    "Yes, but we have 3 squads of clones on the way, and they should be here in about five minutes. We'll give it 2 and if the Jedi doesn't show, we need to obey orders."
    "Ok, then. What about the clones inside the ship?"
    "Lucky for us the clones on the ship aren't equipped with enough firepower to destroy this ship, but they still could do damage. They are a problem either way though."
    "Ok, Barnehvan. I know you are no fan of the Jedi. You have one of two options. We kill you and leave your body in the jungle, or you come with us, but we'll lock you in the hold until we know we can trust you."
    "Wait a second, no you can't do this. I'm not going anywhere and screw you all!"
    The Hidden Jedi had heard enough moments before, she force sprinted up to the cruiser, and force pushed Barnehvan into a tree, and he crumpled to the ground.

"I will never forget your help. Lets' get on the ship now. I can handle the clones. Radio to the command ship that you have been ordered by the Supreme Chancellor himself to leave the planet and head to Coruscant. The lie is ridiculous but it might just be the kind that will get us out of here."

"Roger that General."
    all of a sudden blasterfire soared out of the ramp of the ship, 2 clones stood in the doorway, their DC15 blasters peppering the GAR officers and Jedi.
    The Jedi had sensed the danger and already had her lightsaber out, and was deflecting the fire, advancing slowly toward the clones , who were relentless. All of a sudden several, clone BARC troopers swarmed within meters of the ship, and started firing from their speeders at the GAR officers. one of the GAR officers was hit 8 times in the chest and collapsed instantly. The Jedi had to turn around and fight off the new threat, while the other GAR officers sprang into action. Two of the GAR officers ran forward,rolled and kicked both clone troopers under their knees, tripping them to the ground. They then knocked the troopers unconscious. The 3rd GAR officer started firing his blaster into the charging clones, and knocked one off his BARC bike. The Jedi ran forward onto the ship, and the GAR officers ran on, shooting the unconscious clones in the helmets, killing them instantly. The GAR officers went to their stations, then activated the ships system's. The Jedi ran inside soon after, panting from the fight. The ship then took off, and jumped to hyperspace.

Coming soon- Chapter 4- Undisturbed Extraction?
    Last edited by Highlander_23; February 20, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=487997
    ER]