Thread: Questions ablut the 40 unit saves.

Default Questions ablut the 40 unit saves.

if i choose 40 unit to russian empire save,does other faction have 40 unit too?and whats the diffence between DMN_CoalitionCampaign_40Units_French_Empire and DMN_NapoleonCampaign_40Units_Europe,in both save you are playing as french empire right??
    Last edited by libindi; February 19, 2012 at 04:09 AM.

Default Re: Questions ablut the 40 unit saves.

I just checked the original post of the 40 unit per army mod,it says the campian runs until the end of 1815,can i play beyond year 1815 in darth version?

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    if i choose 40 unit to russian empire save,does other faction have 40 unit too?and whats the diffence between DMN_CoalitionCampaign_40Units_French_Empire and DMN_NapoleonCampaign_40Units_Europe,in both save you are playing as french empire right??
    All factions an make 40 unit stacks. The first one is the Coalition Campaign with more free style game. The second is the scenario Napoleon Europe which is more determined with missions.

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    I just checked the original post of the 40 unit per army mod,it says the campian runs until the end of 1815,can i play beyond year 1815 in darth version?
    That is the Victory Conditions end date. Game can be continued... for ever.

Thank you for your answers!