Quote Originally Posted by BURNY26 View Post
If Im not mistaken ,they mean 10Gb max PER file, the total amount of data is unlimited--> 'unlimited online storage'....
You are right, I misread that the first time around. I wonder what they really mean by "unlimited" storage. Most of these hosts that claim unlimited storage and bandwidth have a clause in there someplace about overloading a shared server, which is why TWC has its own servers.

"This has a dropbox" we can embed on the site as well. I have no idea how well that will work, but since I am currently using FTP that would probably be better strictly for uploads as long as we can prevent access by spammers and such. I dont mind trying this out and seeing how well it works for us. I will try the $9 plan first, if we need something that doesnt give us then I will consider upgrading. If we can spend $100 a year vs $600 a year that would definitely be best.

Id be happy to volunteer for the maintenance of it... Lets start from scratch than. If the first time doesnt work ,we need to try a second time and a third and .....
I am fine with that. I am actually glad people are willing to help out with this. I guess its on me now to get the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Tango12345♔ View Post
@GED.

It got as far as AL asking for volunteers, and then because he hasn't replied to those of us who did volunteer probably due to RL concerns we don't know what to do yet.
Yeah I saw that. I have no idea what happened there.

I will get a new thread up in the Q & S for volunteers.