Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 520212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 7.0 Preview I: Gameplay Features

Libertus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 7.0 Preview I: Gameplay Features

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    Strictly speaking those are just the path for files you'll have to edit to add extra families.

On how to do it, well basically you have to give a wife and optionally childrens to the generals not part of the faction ruling family...or simply add your own.
    The game will treat and list them as family members despite them not being related in the family tree, which mean they might inherit the throne unexpectedly due of M2TW weird way of choosing faction heirs, and if this happens their family tree will then replace the former leader's one.

In fact SS6.4 already has some of this for Late Era Byzies, there are 3 separate families each "ruling" one of the segments of the broken empire, being the Nicaea Family the one shown in the family tab.
    Ok thanks man. Btw I was checking out your titanium mod and it looks really cool I really want to try it out but my winzip ran up. Can I get it through a torrent or do I need winzip

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Now that Christmas is near i think we are going to have news about the progress of SS 7.0. My personal opinion is that we may have a release about February or Summer.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by jester204 View Post
    Ok thanks man. Btw I was checking out your titanium mod and it looks really cool I really want to try it out but my winzip ran up. Can I get it through a torrent or do I need winzip
    Wait what?

Winzip is a shareware software...it should work until the second coming of Christ.

Install winrar if you managed to mess up your winzip.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Marich View Post
    Wait what?

Winzip is a shareware software...it should work until the second coming of Christ.

Install winrar if you managed to mess up your winzip.
    Yea its werid I thought I bought winzip long ago until I downloaded some form of winzip while downloading a mod, now it wont let me use it. Ill try out winrar though

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by jester204 View Post
    Yea its werid I thought I bought winzip long ago until I downloaded some form of winzip while downloading a mod, now it wont let me use it. Ill try out winrar though
    Try reinstalling winzip, remove it completely and then download/install it again.
    Should do the trick.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Marich View Post
    Try reinstalling winzip, remove it completely and then download/install it again.
    Should do the trick.
    Yea it worked I just had to reuse the evaluated version. Thanks for the help though much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 15kol View Post
    oh, yeah and make a 'high era' beside early and late. i would like to use some shots and pikes without playing for 400 turns
    I'd also like to know if this is possible. Can I tweak something in one of the files? Is there a sub-mod for this?

Well we have some news about the development?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

When can we play SS mod 7.0 ... ?? We are still waiting for...

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

It will come when it's ready. You just need to be patient and to let the modders do their work without pressure. I garantee that the results will be better that way, no matter how long it takes.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I agree. The amount of data input and correction must be enormous. My hat is off to the modders. Do you magic.

Note to impatient pubescents and grumpy octogenarians (I include myself in this one). Take your medication. You are not going to die before it's released.

Happy holidays everyone!

I dunno, a lot can happen in 24 hours, or even 24 seconds. Yeah, I've a feeling this mod will be amazing when released.

Super excited!!!!

Can't wait, best mod total war.

The best medieval era mod. I think 16 February 3 years after the first post about SS 7.0 we will have news about the development , maybe a released day about the summer.)
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I have spent well over 400 hours in the last few months on playing this mod... I still havent played a campaign for each faction. SO much fun, thank you guys so much for all the work you put into this. Can't wait for 7.0!!!

I've played the same campaign for weeks at a time, haven't finished a 6.4 campaign yet. Well, I have as far as coded victory conditions go...but I end up trying to kill off any AI factions that irritated me in the course of play (which as you get closer to 50 regions, turns out to be a lot of factions) before calling it good. Probably the oddest one I did was as Scotland...fortified the crap out of Edinburgh so the English wouldn't come knocking and played with no FOW to see how the AI would play by itself. France made an amazing comeback from 2 or 3 territories remaining to eventually dominate everything from northern Spain to Poland by the mid-1500s. And the Cumans made surprising gains against the Kwarzimins, at least until the Mongols showed up, and then the entire eastern half of the map turned off-white.

One thing I wish they'd be able to implement, and I know this has been said, but "Glorious Achievements", where you have to go on say, three crusades or control a few specific regions with this level of religious buildings and religiousity, economic victories, etc.

Hey can you add the principality of antioch just as it is in kingdoms crusades, and change crusader state to the kingdom of Jerusalem thanks.
    :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius The UnOrthodox View Post
    Hey can you add the principality of antioch just as it is in kingdoms crusades, and change crusader state to the kingdom of Jerusalem thanks.
    :-P
    Nop that said many times that will not happen

hello
    You can add the Muslim heavy cavalry and swordsmen Muslims

thank's