Thread: Savegame issue...

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Default Savegame issue...

I'm sorry to report that having started a new campaign with each faction, sometime after turn 5, savegames stops working. Tried loading a save from turn 1-7, after that "The Program has stopped Working". I don't know whether this has something to do with my own installation, but it is brand new, so more reports would be appreciated restarted a GB campaign 3 times, and always the same result. Same thing with Russia, Austria and Prussia. Probably same thing with all factions =/

Default Re: Savegame issue...

I will have to check that before I upload the new update. I would appreciate if more gave feedback about this matter.

Are you playing the emergent campaign?

Senator

I had the same issue with Austria in DM:N 2.2. A couple of turns in, game crashes, and I can't load the save as it CTDs with "program has stopped working".

Same thing happened with a Prussian campaign on DM:Empire. Though when I started up on the Warpath option on the DM launcher, even though I don't own the Warpath DLC, I could load the save. When starting up a new campaign on DM:E, it didn't load DarthMod - it loaded vanilla.

Bit confused.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Playing the european campaign. No emergent. DM Campaign that is..
    Last edited by BrodY; February 15, 2012 at 04:52 PM.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Tried reintalling NTW and DMN again.. same thing. Just to re-check. Damn, I'm really focusing on the wrong things xD I should be writing!! xD Oh well I love this mod so much, so any help I can whip up I'm prepared to do xD

I have the same issue, I started a GB campaign, 8 turns in i saved and quit the game. Came back an hour later and tried to load and CTD :/ then started another GB campaign (the DarthMod European Campaign) and got 5 turns in, had a thought that maybe i should check if it would happen again. So saved, quit, reloaded and yep CTD. Love this mod!! HELLPP

Quote Originally Posted by BrodY View Post
    I love this mod so much, so any help I can whip up I'm prepared to do xD
    That's the spirit! +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Fox_Hound View Post
    I have the same issue, I started a GB campaign, 8 turns in i saved and quit the game. Came back an hour later and tried to load and CTD :/ then started another GB campaign (the DarthMod European Campaign) and got 5 turns in, had a thought that maybe i should check if it would happen again. So saved, quit, reloaded and yep CTD. Love this mod!! HELLPP
    It seems that my new startpos with upgraded cities cause the problem. But though it was expected some problems with emergent campaign, it was not expected at all with standard all playable (in NTF forum I have not a single report about it).

Anyway we should have kept it for more testing. So until Darth uploads new fixed version, if you have available the previous 2.1, take the data\DMN_Coalition folder and replace the one in your current 2.2.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Anyway we should have kept it for more testing. So until Darth uploads new fixed version, if you have available the previous 2.1, take the data\DMN_Coalition folder and replace the one in your current 2.2
    I liked the idea of making Ireland to a big town was kind of surprised when I saw that, but I'll stick with 2.1 until this is sorted gimme a holler should you need further testing of whatever you do xD

Matto's Avatar Laetus

I have similar issue ... started new coalition campaign with version 2.2, saved after one hour playing and now I tried "continue campaign" game crashed always (I tried my save and autosave too).

Do you want my savegame files?

Matto's Avatar Laetus

Here are files ... 16MB: http://tanciky.cz/tmp/save_games.rar

My current issue, slightly different, is that using 2.2, although I can now begin a new DarthMod campaign, I cannot load a saved game, either via "Continue Campaign," "Load," or via the autosave.

B.C. Milligan

I had same issue. Downloaded NTW & then DMN 2.2. Played fine until was time to save. Tried loading saved game next day and it CTDed. I went to FILE menu, saved games i saw it and highlighted it, and i was given the option to select a program to open it with. Selected NTW and it took me to the game main menu through the DMN launcher. I tried continue campaign, load game and even load autosaved and it CTDed. Great mod though !! Please help

Oh, please help, please help... I get too many messages of this kind.
    Just download the new version 2.2 with HotFix please.

Gladly will, Where can i find the link for 2.2 hotfix??

Never mind found it. Thanks again.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

DL:ing now

I have a problem were I start a campaign as Spain and then by the time im in my second turn, around 10 minutes, it CTD.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Everything seems to be in order now successfully started and loaded my GB campaign. Cudos, Darth!