Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: WIP: The WW1 mappack ( New map video GALICIA p 27 ,new map Easternfront p29, fort de Vaux p31)

Default Re: WIP: The WW1 mappack

Why so personal?
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

Quote Originally Posted by mAIOR View Post
    Well, I assume by organism you meant orgasm and yes, it is... At least it's not the highlight of their lives... Maybe of that particular day if you have nothing better to do or anything that would beat rubbing one of for a tank. I mean, if I had to decide between taking my grandma to an hospital or rubbing one off for a tank, I think the highlight is pretty obvious (sorry gran).

Cheers...
    Yes sorry, misspelled.

And I agree with Whukid, people are just joking around after all.
    Last edited by King Sama; February 18, 2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: wrong name...
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post
    So is having an orgasm at tank screenshots, but people still post about it
    here's a song for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post

And I agree with Brewster, people are just joking around after all.
    I think it's sad that some people can't see an obviously humorous post for what it is, even if they don't think its funny It must be hard to go through life without a soul.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the mappack, just incase we didn't know

As of now, there are three game-related things I'm desperately waiting for;
    1.TGW 5.0
    2. B-52G for IL-2 Sturmovik
    3. TGW Mappack
    That is the flaw in your theory, gentlemen and I will not help you out of it. If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition - which you cannot force - that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there - I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine - I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me - use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action. -Hank Rearden

mAIOR's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Whukid View Post
    I think it's sad that some people can't see an obviously humorous post for what it is, even if they don't think its funny It must be hard to go through life without a soul.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the mappack, just incase we didn't know
    Yes, quite...
    ----> smilies so people understand when I'm being humorous. Would edit the other post but I'm that lazy.

Cheers...

Just to tell you I am still working...

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I'm assuming that making these maps is extremely difficult as it was in the past?
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Quote Originally Posted by bdd458 View Post
    I'm assuming that making these maps is extremely difficult as it was in the past?
    it's easier than in Empire TW... But not really easy

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    Just to tell you I am still working...

What is the map?

Quote Originally Posted by jules napoléon khan View Post
    What is the map?
    It will be called the mud, I am only at the beginning. It's about trench war and mud

Thank you!

Highlander_23's Avatar Semisalis
    Somewhere over the Atlantic, Way up high etc etc

Brilliant Panzerschreck. Your a legend. Plus rep as some motivation!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=487997
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ER]

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Awesome work panzerschreck + rep

Thanks to all of you

A small french cemetery behind the lines...

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    Thanks to all of you

A small french cemetery behind the lines...

You should add some Artillery pits behind the trenchline!

Some tries to improove our trenches, I make some tries to see if I can put sandbags on the edges of trenches, the answer is yes (I have not used sandbags but haybales here). You can see also that soldiers are really protected by the mud edges of trenches (last pic).

Last edited by panzerschreck; February 22, 2012 at 02:54 AM.

Looks great.

Awesome!

For this map you will need some landing boats, some french, british and ANZAC troops. The problem is of course that a lot of ottomans will wait for you on the top...
    Here are the first steps of the Gallipoli battle known as well under the name of Dardanelles expedition. Of course a lot of things will be added like a british camp, ottoman fortified positions, ottoman villages etc.

the real map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

here

Last edited by panzerschreck; February 24, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

So beatiful

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG