Thread: What a Fantastic Mod and To everyone that cant get it working

Default What a Fantastic Mod and To everyone that cant get it working

Congratz on getting this far what a great mod. Sure the campaign has a few bugs the custom battles are so much fun. Blows all Total war strategies out of the water. really calls for new ideas and tricks. I did get it working. And thanks for working so hard on this. This update is above what I expected

To everyone that is just posting stuff to this page and hoping someone will help you. Give these guys a break READ THE BUG REPORT everything you guys are posting has been said already and is known. Actually read the pages on how to fix this.
    First do everything the read me says. Even moving the .pack files to the data folder. All of it
    Next down load Modmanager for Napelon Found Here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...anager-for-NTW
    When you launch it it should show all the vanilla files. Click the box that says show all packs.
    After you do that put a check into every single box thats next to anything that says GreatWar. Dont do anything with load order. Once all GreatWar files have been checked launch game. Everything should work just fine

Enjoy and be sure to thank the developers of this mod

duerker von eden's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: What a Fantastic Mod and To everyone that cant get it working

well thay dont know about the crash at turn 45

To the developers of the mod. I saw your sticky about these exact steps after I posted this I want to apologise

Quote Originally Posted by duerker von eden View Post
    well thay dont know about the crash at turn 45
    We do know of this bug, and it's most likely linked to elections. However, if in-dev testing is any indication, you won't have this issue in update 5.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika_mech View Post
    To the developers of the mod. I saw your sticky about these exact steps after I posted this I want to apologise
    No need to apologize! +rep for this, this is a serious issue and we're glad to see people helping eachother out.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.