Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Small modifications on request (READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING) TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Default Re: Small modifications on request (READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING)

NVM i was able to get it figured out on my own, my problem was with making all the ages work so that moms and dads were the right number of years older than their kids. Thanks for the offer though!

Hi are you going to make the fountain guards, citadel guards and the bodyguard?

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

I'm working on it

I would like a new Dwarven hero called dovahkiin who can kill with his voice. He should be able to change into a bear and rides a spider.

(sorry I couldn't help it after reading the OP, I'm a troll at heart and can only fight it so much)

+ rep for your willingness to do this for us.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Aaarg...must...not...SPAM!
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

hi...i added a 20+ units to my game and wanted to change their stats to RC...i don't know if someone here can do it or maybe i should talk to Nemesis_GR since he made the submod?

thk
    Last edited by LethaL; February 16, 2012 at 02:13 PM.

20 is alot. Which units?

their are mainly from Taro's mod and some from AUM and Louis Lux Extraodinary Units and one's i found in a thread called DAC christmas gift from 2 years ago if i remember right...and yeah i know it's a lot of units but maybe if someone could upload the RC files or tell where i can find them i can try and make the changes myself.

thks

edit: i've done the AUM units...i just dowmloaded Nemesis's EDU for BS submod which includes AUM an copy & paste the stats for them
    Last edited by LethaL; February 16, 2012 at 03:02 PM.

Kindjal83's Avatar Tiro

First of all, I just want to thank you for your willingness to help others who aren't very good modders, or, in my case, can't even mod at all,(with the or exception of copy/pasting some stats in the txt...),and spend some your free time altruistically is something very noble and kind!
    I just have two questions:

First, how can I give you/other excellent modders +rep? (Sorry, I'm kind of new in this forum/thread stuff)

Second, when you have some spare time, can you please do a mini-mod with Archer Accuracy Submod,Real Combat for Baron Samedi's 5.0 and the Gondor Visual Armour Upgrades v1.2? I know the last one is only for vanilla 3.1 but if it was possible it would be reaaly great.

Thank you once again for doing this!!

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

You need 50 posts and a two week membership to give rep but thank you.

Kindjal83's Avatar Tiro

No problem,my friend! It is the truth,you guys rock.

I'm suprised i didn't see amongst the things we can't ask, "anything with "dismounted" and "Black Numenoreans" in a sentence" ^^
    Great initiative, mate.
    "GB2/HoME"
    I have deduced, from your knowledge of Middle-Earth background, that you read scrupulously History of Middle Earth. Given your close-minded opinion on various aspects of Tolkien lore in detriment of TATW interest and gameplay, I believe that
    you are better suited to that reading activity, and suggest you go back to it.
    I guess it could work for some guys with Battle of Middle Earth as well...

Quote Originally Posted by LethaL View Post
    their are mainly from Taro's mod and some from AUM and Louis Lux Extraodinary Units and one's i found in a thread called DAC christmas gift from 2 years ago if i remember right...and yeah i know it's a lot of units but maybe if someone could upload the RC files or tell where i can find them i can try and make the changes myself.

thks

edit: i've done the AUM units...i just dowmloaded Nemesis's EDU for BS submod which includes AUM an copy & paste the stats for them
    As you have some experience with unit coding yourself, I guess you could put in the values yourself. I'll look up a link to an RC spreadsheet which generates the unit stats itself. Wait a minute. EDIT: Found it, sorry for the delay:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UHG2TT65. Hmm, megaupload is down. I guess I could add it to the attachments as Point Blank released it. All credits go to Point Blank and Moneybags14

Quote Originally Posted by Kindjal83 View Post
    First of all, I just want to thank you for your willingness to help others who aren't very good modders, or, in my case, can't even mod at all,(with the or exception of copy/pasting some stats in the txt...),and spend some your free time altruistically is something very noble and kind!
    I just have two questions:

First, how can I give you/other excellent modders +rep? (Sorry, I'm kind of new in this forum/thread stuff)

Second, when you have some spare time, can you please do a mini-mod with Archer Accuracy Submod,Real Combat for Baron Samedi's 5.0 and the Gondor Visual Armour Upgrades v1.2? I know the last one is only for vanilla 3.1 but if it was possible it would be reaaly great.

Thank you once again for doing this!!
    I'm sorry, but that's a too big job. RC 1.4 hasn't been updated to Baron's yet and that's a big submod. So it's not really a minimod.

Quote Originally Posted by Khay View Post
    I'm suprised i didn't see amongst the things we can't ask, "anything with "dismounted" and "Black Numenoreans" in a sentence" ^^
    Great initiative, mate.
    Thanks

EDIT: Finished the fountain guards, bodyguards and citadel guard for you, AQUILIFER: DL LINK:http://www.gamefront.com/files/21341...+Baron%27s.zip

Kindjal83's Avatar Tiro

Emperor from Hell, thank you for your quick response, but I think i got the wrong sub-mod!! It isn't the Real Combat,sorry!! My mistake! About the other two mods, has I wrote before, I'm not an experienced moder, but, amazingly, I was able to merge them without incidents. (It is a miracle!!! )

Anyway, thank you very much!! I will try to improve my skills in order to help you guys and the rest of the team in any way I can.

Great you managed to do it yourself.

Thanks friend
    Edit: It crashes on starting
    Last edited by AQUILIFIER; February 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM.

I think it would be a good idea if you post on your first page all the modification you've made.

It doesn't work . By the way in order not to reinstall Third Age every time I mess things up, I've made a clear copy of the mod

Another try then