Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Small modifications on request (READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING) TEMPORARILY CLOSED

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Small modifications on request

Just for the lulz I added my own EDU

Ah, very well. I have some request.
    1. It would be fine if certain Factions would have a bigger family tree at the begin. As you might know, to adopt familie member is not good for the positive development of Governors/Rulers Characteristic. At least I read that in a guideline how to train your generals and governors.
    Therefore it would be good when the Family member would be already married and would have children close to adult age, in order to act as governors for new conquered lands.

Example. If you play Gondor, with expanded map mod, you will conquer in the first couple of turns, annulond (the rebel province west of pinath gelin), than the settlement west of annulond, cair andros, druedain (the settlement in the foreest north west of Minas Tirith), maybe gobel mirlond (the settlement at the island on the mouth of the anduin) and East Osigilath. So, 6 new settlements. It would be fine if Gondor Generals would have some Children in the age of 14-15 whose could step in after 4-10 turns.
    Same may apply for other factions as well. For example for High Elves.

Next thing is, I would like to have no restrictions for expansion of settlements. Will say, all settlements should be able to grow to huge cities. How can this be done. I tried myself. I put in the respective line in the description_regions file in World/Map/Base the command huge city. But, in my current game with Gondor the cities did not grow bigger than large town. Maybe I made a mistake with invasion script. I choose by Baron Mod, that evil invasions should start not before turn 100. I also did not got the first barrack event. Will say I couldn't build higher tier barracks and only militia units until turn 120. So, maybe therefore I could not build stone walls.
    Would appreciate if somebody could give me an answer.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Quote Originally Posted by Labadal View Post
    Is it possible to bump up the Mithlond Nobles Unit a Bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    Sure it is. Just Mithlond Nobles?
    edit: hope you like it
    Attachment 204861

Just put it in the Third_Age_3/data folder.
    Thanks LolIsuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastard King View Post
    Thank you so much!

Btw, is this save game compatible?
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    Very nice idea
    You should add bodyguard changes to the list
    Thanks for the idea

Ah, very well. I have some request.
    1. It would be fine if certain Factions would have a bigger family tree at the begin. As you might know, to adopt familie member is not good for the positive development of Governors/Rulers Characteristic. At least I read that in a guideline how to train your generals and governors.
    Therefore it would be good when the Family member would be already married and would have children close to adult age, in order to act as governors for new conquered lands.

Example. If you play Gondor, with expanded map mod, you will conquer in the first couple of turns, annulond (the rebel province west of pinath gelin), than the settlement west of annulond, cair andros, druedain (the settlement in the foreest north west of Minas Tirith), maybe gobel mirlond (the settlement at the island on the mouth of the anduin) and East Osigilath. So, 6 new settlements. It would be fine if Gondor Generals would have some Children in the age of 14-15 whose could step in after 4-10 turns.
    Same may apply for other factions as well. For example for High Elves.

Next thing is, I would like to have no restrictions for expansion of settlements. Will say, all settlements should be able to grow to huge cities. How can this be done. I tried myself. I put in the respective line in the description_regions file in World/Map/Base the command huge city. But, in my current game with Gondor the cities did not grow bigger than large town. Maybe I made a mistake with invasion script. I choose by Baron Mod, that evil invasions should start not before turn 100. I also did not got the first barrack event. Will say I couldn't build higher tier barracks and only militia units until turn 120. So, maybe therefore I could not build stone walls.
    Would appreciate if somebody could give me an answer.
    I'll do it, but I've no time ATM. Are you using ant submods?

Yes, I have Baron V5.0+Il Ducce for Baron V5.0 + Gondor Armour Upgrad by Alhimik. The Alhimik mod, I have imported manually, since there is no Version for Baron+Il Ducce, yet.
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Could you upload your descr_strat then? Making huge cities available everywhere will mess up custom settlements BTW.

thanks lo1lsuck

can i have lois lux heroes mod 3.1 and his extraordinary unit pack together please answer! really want those to toghether sorry for speling.please answer today.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

He clearly said in the OP that me doesent make mods comptibel with eachother
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

I can do small mods. New rule: Only three request at a time. So if three guys requested sometging before you, you can't request something.

so its a no then.

and i i want those two at the same time isnt that possible heroes mod only delete the old hero textures

relly thanks ignore the last comment i made thanks

it dosent work.

Maybe a good idea is to add custom general units to all factions..
    Example:
    1. Gondor (A lot generals and all cav except Boromir/Faramir) , so Denethor(Fountain guards) , in Pelargir general unit of Pelargir marines(stronger than vanilla)..etc..
    2. H Elves (Cirdan (Mithlond nobles) , Elrond sons(Eldar Archers) , etc
    3. list go on for every faction..

Just to spice thing up a little , of course when adding such powerful units in early game some balance issues may occur...
    Dico tibi verum, libertas optima rerum, nunquam servili sub nexu vivito, fili
    Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    No, it's a yes
    its not working when i have heroes mod "LL" 3.1 and his extraordinary 3.1 it crashes.

I will make a compatible version for you in 5/6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    I will make a compatible version for you in 5/6 hours.
    Thanks sorry for disturbing you you must be really busy i will just test out those dunedain beastsayers then while im waitng for the version with LL hero skins

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Lacedaemonian View Post
    Maybe a good idea is to add custom general units to all factions..
    Example:
    1. Gondor (A lot generals and all cav except Boromir/Faramir) , so Denethor(Fountain guards) , in Pelargir general unit of Pelargir marines(stronger than vanilla)..etc..
    2. H Elves (Cirdan (Mithlond nobles) , Elrond sons(Eldar Archers) , etc
    3. list go on for every faction..

Just to spice thing up a little , of course when adding such powerful units in early game some balance issues may occur...
    Could you finish that list then, we cannot read minds.

Hi friend, I was wondering could you replace the vanilla Gondor textures with the Taro_m's once ofr the baron 5.0. Just asking about replacing the gondor infantry and so on. I've read that you dont want to work with big submods, so its fine if you refuse