Thread: enabling X40 armies in Europe Campaign

Default enabling X40 armies in Europe Campaign

I want to launch a europe campaign with all factions enabling the X40 armies. How to do that I know it can be possible but seems I can only choose one . Example I had choose the campaign x40 armies I can only play Britain, Austria, Prussia and Russia., If europe campaign but only x20 armies

I want to launch campaigns with the X40 armies. How?

Default Re: enabling X40 armies in Europe Campaign

You go to the launcher and in the pop up button you choose the campaign you want to load in your saves game folder, you enter the game, go to Load a campaign, choose it, play it, save with another name (to be sure that it is not erased automatically by the launcher).

There is no need to change the name. The fist DMN save is necessary just to start the save x40 campaign and after that is useless. The next game saves are saved with default save names. Of course you may change the save names if you like so.

sorry for this... Can you describe it step by step on how to do like 1st to last? thank you! x40unitarmies x30ships in any Campaigns

GOT IT WORKING! but I still have a problem my User Interface is missing ? during combat can't see my units tab, map interface and formations there are only the bar between me and the enemy(blue/red) also time battle < ll > >> >>>

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    You go to the launcher and in the pop up button you choose the campaign you want to load in your saves game folder, you enter the game, go to Load a campaign, choose it, play it, save with another name (to be sure that it is not erased automatically by the launcher).
    Is this save game compatible? I have a 20x campaign but wanna make it 40x and I dont wanna restart campaign.