Thread: FoW and campaign in V2?

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

Default FoW and campaign in V2?

If I'm not mistaken, the FoW feature didn't work entirely right in the single player campaign of V1 as the maps were generated by the game and the lordz didn't know at the time how to make those maps "FoW-friendly".

Has this been solved in V2? That would be great as I'm only playing single player campaigns but I love the FoW feature of NTW.

Protector's Avatar Senator

Default Re: FoW and campaign in V2?

Quote Originally Posted by Leoben View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the FoW feature didn't work entirely right in the single player campaign of V1 as the maps were generated by the game and the lordz didn't know at the time how to make those maps "FoW-friendly".

Has this been solved in V2? That would be great as I'm only playing single player campaigns but I love the FoW feature of NTW.
    Same here.
    I also prefer SP and love the FOW feature.

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

Any lord out there who could answer my question? At least Protector and I are eagerly waiting for it! :p

Im testing atm and it seems to work fine,although opf course the maps in sp are smal;ler than a 4v4 mp so youl see the enemy sooner and alot more of them. I would advise you to log on the lordz site dl V2 there .Try it and give feedback.

Also if you want bigger campaign maps there is a mod that makes them larger. I think it expands deployment zones and makes the entire map larger. I have used it a few times it seemed to work fine.

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

Don't see the dl link on thelordz forum, where is it?

If you PM Bill im sure he can give you the link np,i myself spend most of my playing time at work or id give it to you myself.
    However everything i have heard over the last few days makes me believe it may be tonight or tomorrow. Please dont qoute me on that i hate giving false hope,but thats what im told.