Thread: Me again with new ideas

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

Icon3 Me again with new ideas

Hello awesome people of this fourms . Its me again , with even more ideas, what might be useful. Whole schoolday was thinking of this , and trying to perfect my ideas. First idea: For sounds ,why not use Vocaloid software , I would like to hear Hatsune Miku being a generals voice , even though it might not fit , there other vocaloids. Here is an example of Mikus voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJ-j...eature=related. Second Idea: I remeber a year ago , i played Lotr-tw , that time I was still too afraid to make an account here . I remeber there was a faction called : Goblins of the misty mountains. After third age the dwarves attacked the misty mountains , killing almost all goblins . And they poisoned other surving goblins , thus making them blind , but there other senses were very good. The goblin settelments were destroied , but dwaren cities were destroied too. So dwarves left the mountains. Goblins being forced , started living near the mountains. I got insipration from the falmer at skyrim http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Falmer. =) Have a good day/Night , depending on where you live .

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Me again with new ideas

Well, you really didn't have to make a new thread for this...

Quote Originally Posted by PurePK999 View Post
    Second Idea: I remeber a year ago , i played Lotr-tw , that time I was still too afraid to make an account here . I remeber there was a faction called : Goblins of the misty mountains. After third age the dwarves attacked the misty mountains , killing almost all goblins . And they poisoned other surving goblins , thus making them blind , but there other senses were very good. The goblin settelments were destroied , but dwaren cities were destroied too. So dwarves left the mountains. Goblins being forced , started living near the mountains. I got insipration from the falmer at skyrim http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Falmer. =) Have a good day/Night , depending on where you live .
    That is made-up fan-fiction. Surprisingly it is entirely new to me. And to be honest actually it's pretty crappy fan-fiction.

Upon the Orc faction: There'll be none. The Orcs were almost annihilated during the War of the Ring and the years after.
    Even though quite some survived in the Misty Mountains and Grey Mountains (I assume), they never would have formed a state-like community, capable of opposing their powerful neighbours such as Arnor and Dale. Rather you'd have many tribes quarreling with each other. They won't unite without a strong leader and given the situation in the Fourth Age, there is none such.
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thangaror View Post
    Well, you really didn't have to make a new thread for this...

That is made-up fan-fiction. Surprisingly it is entirely new to me. And to be honest actually it's pretty crappy fan-fiction.

Upon the Orc faction: There'll be none. The Orcs were almost annihilated during the War of the Ring and the years after.
    Even though quite some survived in the Misty Mountains and Grey Mountains (I assume), they never would have formed a state-like community, capable of opposing their powerful neighbours such as Arnor and Dale. Rather you'd have many tribes quarreling with each other. They won't unite without a strong leader and given the situation in the Fourth Age, there is none such.
    They could be used as a rebel faction, though...
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Well, there certaily will be orcish rebel settlements.
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thangaror View Post
    Well, there certaily will be orcish rebel settlements.
    In 180 FA? dubious at best

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

180? Double that.

And yes, there will be orcish... settlements.

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

=) I hope my idea , at least even little bit helped.