Thread: NTF crash...

FreDDy96Arg's Avatar Laetus

Icon9 NTF crash...

The NTF crash to Desktop when loading a saved game. (the adjunt archive: "Gran Bretañaa.SAVE")
    I have a Win7 x86, 3GB RAM,AMD Phenom X2, and a GT9800: the original game works greats, and the NTF 3.51 worked great on my PC.

Sorry for my bad english, I´m form Argentina

Default Re: NTF crash...

You should play as Great Britain in All Playable campaign and not emergent.

However normally you should not have a problem. There is another report for emergent campaign and it seems that perhaps there is a problem with that. Do you use any other mod? Have you noticed any changes in Catalonia or Greece regions?

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    You should play as Great Britain in All Playable campaign and not emergent.

However normally you should not have a problem. There is another report for emergent campaign and it seems that perhaps there is a problem with that. Do you use any other mod? Have you noticed any changes in Catalonia or Greece regions?
    I play Great Britain in Emergent, because it´s an interesting campaing, but there is no any problem in playing "All playable".
    Yes, I read the other reports of this problem, but is it possible to solve this type of crash?
    Before playing this mod, played "The Great War", but remove it before installing NTF
    I only played with Britain and Russia with this mod, what are the changes that you mean?
    Thank you very much for worrying about this problem husserlTW!

Check here: FAQ - Problems running NTF for a temporary solution. You have to start a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Check here: FAQ - Problems running NTF for a temporary solution. You have to start a new game.
    The temporary solutions works fine: No more Crashes when loading a "emergent campaing"
    But the trouble with this "fix" is that some of the improvements of "NTF 3.6" are not present, for example, the new design of the map, and the expansion of the number of buildings that can be built in emerging countries.
    I hope you can find the final solution for this problem, because I think "NTF" one of the best mods of "Napoleon Total War".
    If you need some tester to test any future solution, please contact me