Thread: Campaign Script for difficulty

Default Campaign Script for difficulty

I'm adding a new copy of the campaign_script which has been changed to compensate the AI factions debt scripting based on campaign difficulty. Simply place the attached file into the imperial_campaign folder within the mod, (use search if you don't know where it is).

There are 3 levels of debt scripting based on very hard, hard and the rest. Very hard difficulty will see the AI's cash at levels compareable with what they are in 1.1. Hard difficulty level will see the AI bailed out of serious debt and able to sustain a large standing army, probably half the size of in version 1.1. Medium difficulty and below will only see the AI getting a small cash boost when their treasury has gone into the negative.

If anyone is still playing this and wants to give it a try, you'll probably have to start a new campaign, but please give me any feed back...

Default Re: Campaign Script for difficulty

Thanks for still adding stuff to the mod! Your mod is one of few fantasy mods that I actually enjoy playing.

Good to hear, I'll no doubt be forever adding a little bit at a time.

Foederatus

hmm... i started to have unspecified error and game exits is everything ok with that file?

It should be ok, am 99.99% sure of it. Are you trying it with a new campaign, or have you dropped it in mid-game?

Either way post the last part of your log from me to take a look at...

Foederatus

I started a new campaign, sorry i don't have log files because of some file cleaner in my computer.
    btw it is quite strange because when i first started campaign, no scripts started and i have really sandbox game without any imposed alliances when i made new game scripts started to work and in 2 games i have crash after 4th turn
    now i reinstalled mod and no crash occured for 36 turns

Good luck then.