Thread: Technical Difficulties of the highest degree

Default Technical Difficulties of the highest degree

i downloaded this mod, i played it, it worked, it was fun. BUT i had just played the campaign as hordaland i united norway and all was good i went onto the website because i had not downloaded the patch so i download and installed the patch, worst mistake of the day because i tried to start a campaign but once i pressed start the game crashed and a error message like this came up: " Odin something has gone wrong, maybe thor knows what is wrong. but now the game is closing" i was like ? i knew it said it would take a few minutes for the new map to load but once it had it just crashed and now thas all it does. i unintsalled the game and the patch and i reinstalled the game without the patch but still it just crashes with the same message when i try and play a custom battle or try and start a campaign. I really enjoy this mod and i want it to jut work. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS WRONG OR WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?????????????????? thank you.

Default Technical Difficulties of the highest degree

i downloaded this mod, i played it, it worked, it was fun. BUT i had just played the campaign as hordaland i united norway and all was good i went onto the website because i had not downloaded the patch so i download and installed the patch, worst mistake of the day because i tried to start a campaign but once i pressed start the game crashed and a error message like this came up: " Odin something has gone wrong, maybe thor knows what is wrong. but now the game is closing" i was like ? i knew it said it would take a few minutes for the new map to load but once it had it just crashed and now thas all it does. i unintsalled the game and the patch and i reinstalled the game without the patch but still it just crashes with the same message when i try and play a custom battle or try and start a campaign. I really enjoy this mod and i want it to jut work. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS WRONG OR WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?????????????????? thank you.
    Last edited by Luke Evans; February 12, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Technical Difficulties of the highest degree

Mate, please don't post to all the threads!
    Use the "The Last Kingdom - Bug (Reports) & Technical problems & Support" thread and if we have idea or time we will try to help!
    (... and please use punctuation! )

i merged some thread - danova
    Last edited by danova; February 12, 2012 at 02:27 PM.