Thread: Mod can launch game, but doesn't seem to be working

Default Mod can launch game, but doesn't seem to be working

This is the damndest thing.

First, system specs:

Intel i5 3.something ghZ quad core
    nVidia 8800 GTS (640 mb video RAM)
    4 gB RAM
    Windows 7 SP1

I just upgraded to W7 a couple days ago. DM worked fine on my old XP install, I probably put ~200 hours into it. Now, the launcher will boot Shogun, but as near as I can tell, I'm playing vanilla, at least in campaign mode. The unit multipliers are not applied on the campaign map, but my custom battles can have cards with 800+ men in them--so I'm not sure whether the mod is working or not.

I have already uninstalled DM and verified my game cache through Steam. It found and replaced 11 files, but still no dice with a fresh DM install. I've turned off UAC and run the launcher as an Administrator--nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Default Re: Mod can launch game, but doesn't seem to be working

ditto. Please can someone get back on this, because now my normal shogun is stuck on the splash screen :S. Which files should I try and delete? (If I haven't already that is.)

Do you find user.script.txt in %AppData%\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts?
    You should to load DMS.
    Also, you should be Admin when you install the mod because maybe Windows does not let you to copy files in "AppData".

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    Do you find user.script.txt in %AppData%\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts?
    You should to load DMS.
    Also, you should be Admin when you install the mod because maybe Windows does not let you to copy files in "AppData".
    Yeah, I have data there. It reads

mod darthmod_shogun.pack;
    campaign_unit_multiplier 1.5;
    naval_fleet_multiplier 0.75;
    Installed as admin. I'm pretty sure the rest of the mod is working excepting unit multipliers. Interestingly, when I run Shogun through the launcher, my unit size always reverts back to small. Running vanilla sets it to Ultra.

Alright, I've got a couple other things I'll try today but I'm ready to give up.

You must not change the unit size (ignore it that says "small").
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    You must not change the unit size (ignore it that says "small").
    That is all.
    I have already uninstalled

I'm like 99% sure I tried this though. I want to say units had 45-60ish men in them.