Thread: Awesome Mod

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

Icon7 Awesome Mod

Just wanted to say this is the most awesome mod ive ever played. And what I like also about this mod is , I have a old computer , but this mod still plats pretty well.And i also like Tolkens books , and ive seen the movies. Cant wait for the Dominon Of Men .

Default Re: Awesome Mod

Glad you like it. DoM will indeed be leaps and bounds better than TNS, so stay tuned.

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

Ardan I have a question to you if i can ask. Well I have two questions but , I think im still going to ask. Will the Dominion Of Men have higher system requirements than TNS? And also. (Cant wait to get my 25 posts) Where can i get cool Fourth age total war signatures?

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

Thank you Aikanár =)

Blog Entries

You're welcome and so you are to the fora
    Enjoy your stay at TWC.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

I like these forums soooo much and the other parts of TWC. I dont have a lot of friends in the real worlds , cuz i get lot of bullied at school , and my parents are not nice too. But here are all the people soo nice =). And its nice to have something common with other people ,cuz usually everyone make fun of me , cuz i play a lot of computer games.

Blog Entries

Rest assured, no one will make fun of you here.

PurePK999's Avatar Civis

=) Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PurePK999 View Post
    Will the Dominion Of Men have higher system requirements than TNS?
    Maybe slightly, due to new battlemap environments, but unless you have a very old machine and run the mod on Ultra, you won't see any difference. At least my former 6-year-old pc was capable of running the mod on the highest settings with shadows and antialiasing and everything without any slowdown.