Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod screenshots

cegorach's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod screenshots

Yes, Wallachia, Moldavia and Transylvania - all are here.:original: Check the main thread Seth wrote it there.
    Enemy of 'illiberal democracies', member of the B.A.L.T.S.
    VISIT Pike and Musket forums VISIT the amazing site about PLC
    under the patronage of the mighty ASTERIX

ok thanks i want to crash the turks with the armies of teh dead Vald III Tepes

It starts in 1569 - I am not sure if he was there at that time -- I dodn't know its history well enough.

Laetus

Hello! :original:
    New screenshot!!!
    Safavid tribe cavalry

those armoured tartars are amazing!
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

"attack the argument, not the person saying it" -lee1026
    Sig by Manji

vlach's Avatar Civis

haha cegorach i like your little signature very typical

and yeah all the romanians are there NOI SUNTEM ROMANI

but Vlad Tepes was not alive he died during stephans reign and that ended in 1504
    Last edited by vlach; June 01, 2006 at 08:45 PM.

I really like the musketeers especially.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

those armoured tartars are amazing!
    Actually, they are turcomans.

Rebjata, v slove "plemennaja" dva n.

what the ******* !!!!! these models look almost life like !!!!

Conan the Barbarian "All anyone will remember is that few stood against many!!!"

Most men complacently accept knowledge as truth. They are sheep ruled by fear

Amazing...the detail on that cannon is spectacular!

KALI's Avatar Senator

Wow ,
    this is the time period I've been hoping someone would cover ever since RTW was released. Reminds me of the Cossacks RTS game that I loved and cherished for so long. Best of luck with this venture guys. Those are some of the best models and textures I've seen.
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

Great job! Keep up the good work!

The wonderful Jessica!

Amazing...anyway yes Vlad III Tepes died in 1474 but the wallachian spirit was still alive...eh eh eh...

Ravenblade's Avatar Semisalis

Really great idea for a mod...different from the norm an based in a very intresting period in history an visually one of the most stunning looking ive seen the models an skins i right up at the top of the pile i think. Great job keep it up

Mylae's Avatar Memento Mori

really great mod,i totally like the idea.

i'm greatly interested in central europe, and i really love this timeframe.

how you will deal with animations? musketeers and cannons will need it!
    p.s.: if you need i can give you a bunch of infos about venetian army in that period.
    Extravagant developer of Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei; Developer of Paeninsula Italica
    Creator of the XV-Century Machiavello Total War Mod (2.0) for M2TW

Honorabilis Gaius Baltar est mihi patronum.

Venice ?

Check this thread

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=53646

Of course basic pikemen/musketeers will be used, but they were mercenaries so I didn't put them.:original:

Seth's Avatar Libertus

Another new screenshot...

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...zilbash8ni.jpg

This is a Kizilbashi. Kizilbashi regiments were formed on a tribal basis by Abas The Great. This is a general variant although pretty close to a Kizilbashi regiment of a Ziyadogli tribe which lived near Van lake.

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

These are beautiful.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

The Kara-Kol, Safavid tribe cavalry and the Kizilbashi are all new to me. Beautifully made, indeed. Good work, keep it up.
    I could only imagine how the factions architecture will look like. :wink:

Iam very interested. keep us up todate.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast