Thread: Where are my Swiss Pikemen?! HELP!

Default Where are my Swiss Pikemen?! HELP!

Hello all,

So, the year is 1280. I'm English. I have control of Switzerland, which in turn has a Citadel (or Fortress, or whatever the topmost stronghold is... can't remember) AND a County Militia...

...and yet, I am unable to train Swiss Pikemen! The unit sheet says all I need for them is a County Militia and Switzerland, so I'm confused as to why I can't build them. Any ideas??? You don't have to BE Swiss to build them, right?

Thanks.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default Re: Where are my Swiss Pikemen?! HELP!

You have to be in the late era if you have VI installed, so after 1321. If i remember correctly, haven't played in a while.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Yes, I have VI installed. So I have to wait ~40 years? I was so looking forward to having those guys with me. All the good fighting will probably be over by then!

Civitate

Well upgrade your armour workshop to get them even better! And at least you can still get swiss halberdiers.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.