Thread: game corrupting(?) save files

Default game corrupting(?) save files

So I have had this problem 3 times now.
    When it happened the first time everything was working well and i played till turn 70 then next day, game started to crash when trying to load a save file. I got a new ssd so i just formatted and hoped this error wouldnt happen next time.
    So I got my ssd workin and played the mod again for around 60 turns. When I tried to marry one of my daughters to my general the game crashed. I loaded the game and tried to marry them again, hoping it wouldn't crash again but it did. When I tried to load the game again it would crash and all the save files would cause the game to crash.
    Now I thought I would just play the game without marrying my own daughter to my general. so i played around 40 turns when I was attacked by a small enemy, i quick saved and auto resolved the game but i lost for some reason. so i tried to load the quick saved file and the game crashed (the auto save and manual saves also cause the game to crash.

help please

Default Re: game corrupting(?) save files

I tried uninstalling the mod and check for game integrity but then my 4th new game's save files started to crash after many turns. is this some problem that is known and its unfixable? or am i the only one having this problem?

Default Re: game corrupting(?) save files

Generally do not use quick saves or auto saves because, from my experience, they are prone to corruption, from Medieval Total War Times.