Thread: Unit sizes in multiplayer

Default Unit sizes in multiplayer

Hi guys,

Just tried out Darthmod for Napoleon yesterday - what a fabulous and immersive mod! The extra large unit sizes are particularly fun. However, a friend and I each tried setting our unit sizes to "2X" then playing a multiplayer game (with unit size set to Ultra) and our unit sizes were not increased (still just 160/180 or so for line infantry instead of 300 or so). Is it possible to play multiplayer with extra large unit sizes with this mod or is that just for single player only? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Default Re: Unit sizes in multiplayer

I just tried it again, this time in single player, and unit sizes are still maxed at 60 for cav (when I originally tried the mod I got it up to 80) and 250 for the largest units (I remember I had some at 300 or so originally). My Darthmod settings are set to 2X and I launched the game from the launcher so I'm not sure what's going wrong. Help!

Default Re: Unit sizes in multiplayer

Multilayer is possible only 1X. You can have 2X only in SP but in this case you should not change the unit size in game's options (leave it in default small). Check also this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post11008451
    Last edited by husserlTW; February 09, 2012 at 05:28 AM.