Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Knight's KGCM Submod (Timurids Added)

Default Re: Jedi Knight's KGCM Submod+Timurids Submod (Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by vonnalfred View Post
    hi again... i have read somewhere in this forum maybe the problem lies with the unit models... [http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81503]here[/URL]... i really don't know this yet as i'm still new with this modding business...

btw the error lies when starting battles during sieges and when clicking the advisor icon, i hope this problem will be fix soon... but all in all this is a great mod... Great job jedi and more power!!!....
    sorry for the wrong link... heheheh

Jedi Knight's Avatar Civis

hi again... i have read somewhere in this forum maybe the problem lies with the unit models... http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81503... i really don't know this yet as i'm still new with this modding business...

btw the error lies when starting battles during sieges and when clicking the advisor icon, i hope this problem will be fix soon... but all in all this is a great mod... Great job jedi and more power!!!....
    I have tested the advisor there was no problem. I don't know what the problem is and the error report in the log file isn't so important they don't cause a crash. Sorry i couldn't help you because there is no problem in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Knight View Post
    I have tested the advisor there was no problem. I don't know what the problem is and the error report in the log file isn't so important they don't cause a crash. Sorry i couldn't help you because there is no problem in my game.
    ah ok... thanks!!! i think i'll reinstall KGCM and your mod again to see if the problem is fix... thanks by the way for your reply...

I will upload new version soon. You can look at the new units and some info from the first page.

hi Jedi BTW my game is ok now... may i ask you why there is no Templar pikemen and Hospitaller pikemen in game and in EDU? and when will this be included? thanks...

hi Jedi BTW my game is ok now... may i ask you why there is no Templar pikemen and Hospitaller pikemen in game and in EDU? and when will this be included? thanks...
    They exist but you have to look into export_units file then edu. Their name in edu is order pikemen.I don't want them separate because their models are the same and you know there is a unit limit.
    Code:
    type             Order Pikemen
    dictionary       Order_Pikemen      ; Order Pikemen
    category         infantry
    class            spearmen
    voice_type       Heavy
    banner faction   main_spear
    banner holy      crusade
    soldier          Order_Pikemen, 80, 0, 1.8
    officer          northern_captain
    officer          northern_captain_early_flag
    officer          northern_captain_early_flag
    mount_effect     horse +2, camel +2
    attributes       sea_faring, hide_forest, very_hardy, can_withdraw, pike
    move_speed_mod	 0.75
    formation        1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 10, square, phalanx ; formation        1.2, 0, 2.0, 2.0, 8, square, phalanx
    stat_health      1, 1
    stat_pri         5, 4, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, spear, 60, 1
    stat_pri_attr    spear, long_pike
    stat_sec         0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 0, 1
    stat_sec_attr    no
    stat_pri_armour  11, 1, 0, metal
    stat_sec_armour  0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat        9
    stat_ground      -2, -3, -1, 0 
    stat_mental      16, impetuous, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 10
    stat_fire_delay  0
    stat_food        60, 300
    stat_cost        1, 800, 300, 100, 75, 800, 4, 210
    armour_ug_levels 16, 21, 23, 26
    armour_ug_models Order_Pikemen, Order_Pikemen_ug1, Order_Pikemen_ug1, Order_Pikemen_ug1
    ownership        jerusalem, antioch
    era 2            jerusalem, antioch
    recruit_priority_offset    30
    The new version of submod is ready i will upload it and finally i have added late knights(Mitbruder) to the Teutonic Order. I don't know that unit is historically accurate.
    Mitbruder:

Dismounted Mitbruder:

ah ok... i have seen it in the EDU... and BTW nice units you have there!... and yup they are historically accurate and they were Associated Knights, nobles who fought under their own coats-of-arms and did not take the monastic vows like teutonic knights but they supported the Order...http://www.legiodraconis.com/print.php?sid=2392

ah ok... i have seen it in the EDU... and BTW nice units you have there!... and yup they are historically accurate and they were Associated Knights, nobles who fought under their own coats-of-arms and did not take the monastic vows like teutonic knights but they supported the Order...http://www.legiodraconis.com/print.php?sid=2392

Thanks for the info.
    New version has been released. To download the submod check the first post.

Asta666's Avatar Libertus

Nice work!! Where can I find the Timurids submod?

Quote Originally Posted by Asta666 View Post
    Nice work!! Where can I find the Timurids submod?
    In the previous version they were seperate then i merged them. Now Timurids exist in the new version. They will come pretty late.

Asta666's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Knight View Post
    In the previous version they were seperate then i merged them. Now Timurids exist in the new version. They will come pretty late.
    Ohh but you can't play with them?

Default Re: Jedi Knight's KGCM Submod (Timurids Added)

please add some more scpttish units

So, I gave this a shot...

I see the units are rebalanced for longer battles, but I'm curious...why was AP ability removed from every ranged unit that had it? With high difference between attack and defense now, ranged units seem kinda pointless.

Edit: nevermind, solved this.
    Last edited by Sar1n; October 05, 2012 at 08:06 PM.

Decanus

Any future plans or updates that in store for us

Quote Originally Posted by Asta666 View Post
    Ohh but you can't play with them?
    Unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scots blade View Post
    please add some more scpttish units
    What type of units units do you want? If i'm not mistaken, you want a gunpowder unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    So, I gave this a shot...

I see the units are rebalanced for longer battles, but I'm curious...why was AP ability removed from every ranged unit that had it? With high difference between attack and defense now, ranged units seem kinda pointless.

Edit: nevermind, solved this.
    Missile units accuracy are rebalanced too. Just try longbowmen or janissary archers. They are more effective than the previous version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato The Great View Post
    Any future plans or updates that in store for us
    Yep. I started AOR version but i don't know when it will be finished. If you have any advice, please tell.

A little bug reporting concerning this. I'm running this on KGCM 4.3 with your no garrison script and slightly modified EDU (I gave AP back to longbow, javelin, crossbow and gun units), and I got gunpowder message (but not gunpowder itself) way too early, and New World message and unlock (I think, never actually tried going there before the event) at turn 100. Not sure if there are other events misplaced this way.

Decanus

A little bug reporting concerning this. I'm running this on KGCM 4.3 with your no garrison script and slightly modified EDU (I gave AP back to longbow, javelin, crossbow and gun units), and I got gunpowder message (but not gunpowder itself) way too early, and New World message and unlock (I think, never actually tried going there before the event) at turn 100. Not sure if there are other events misplaced this way.
    anyone can discover the new world now at any time so it no bug

As Gato said discovering america early is not a bug. You get the gunpowder message early but you can't train gunpowder units with the message. You can train handgunners at 120. turn and arquebusiers at 190. turn. I made these changes because I don't like training all the gunpowder units together.

I'm kinda curious, at what turns are new units available? I'm playing as England, turn 134, and I've noticed that while KGCM adds pikemen to English roster, I don't have them available yet. Since historically pike re-invention happened quite late in medieval era, I suppose they'll become available later...

I'm kinda curious, at what turns are new units available? I'm playing as England, turn 134, and I've noticed that while KGCM adds pikemen to English roster, I don't have them available yet. Since historically pike re-invention happened quite late in medieval era, I suppose they'll become available later...
    Pikemen will come with arquebus event which is in turn 190.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast