Thread: Loading screen Crash

Default Loading screen Crash

Hey guys. Whenever I try to launch DM, my game will freeze during the initial loading screen. The only way I can get out is if I restart my pc, or ctrl alt del out. I have uninstalled the mod, restarted steam, etc. It even does it when I set the mod to vanilla. It doesn't come with a crash log, so I'm not sure what else I can include. What should I do to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Coolmanos

Default Re: Loading screen Crash

Quote Originally Posted by Coolmanos View Post
    Hey guys. Whenever I try to launch DM, my game will freeze during the initial loading screen. The only way I can get out is if I restart my pc, or ctrl alt del out. I have uninstalled the mod, restarted steam, etc. It even does it when I set the mod to vanilla. It doesn't come with a crash log, so I'm not sure what else I can include. What should I do to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Coolmanos
    I just installed the mod, and (I posted this elsewhere, but probably not the right place), I get as far as the "Campaign/Options/Play" screen, etc., but when I click on "Play," it crashes.

Thanks from me, too.

B.C. Milligan

I get the very same thing, I press play and then it freezes on the Darthmod loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by rantisjun View Post
    This fixed my problem, thanks!