Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Post Process Injector [FXAA] Graphics enhancement [NEW PROFILES added!][Cheap AA included!]

Default Re: Post Process Injector [FXAA] Graphics enhancement [NEW PROFILES added!][Cheap AA included!]

Every time I attack an enemy army is disabled Fxaa; I press alt + tab and go back to the game and is not resolved; I changed the name to d3dx9 NOT Fix T___T

Default Re: Post Process Injector [FXAA] Graphics enhancement [NEW PROFILES added!][Cheap AA included!]

Lord Rato, cheers for this neat little tool and the profiles, I used to use a post processing tool ages ago when I was playing operation flashpoint. Your profiles work great and I like them all but I have to say Cinema version is my favourite and very little impact on fps which is super as I am a laptop user. Thanks very much bro good work!

Sotericus's Avatar Miles

Hi, there. This is to thank you for this very nice improvement. I have tried it today with the mod I am developing and it works really fine, especially if you have all your settings on "Ultra". I would definitely recommend it. +rep.

iCrusader's Avatar Civis

Hello, which profile you prefer for NTW? The cinematrographic, or he who comes in the "FXAA Injector"?

And other question: I can ban VAC by using this software in online?

does not work with windows 8 :d please help me

Hi Lord Rato,

I have just found your mod and gave it a try. The game now looks so much better it is a great improvement. Thanks for sharing +rep to you

mennelik's Avatar Civis

I installed one of your profiles and saved and then should I personally close the box pushing x? I ask this because just in case ...

Please good sir, times has passed and link is dead now. Please, if there is free time for you and if it is not a burden for you, reupload the mod for me. I will be very pleased and filled with limitless joy if I get to play with it.

GuysHello everyone!
    Please givea link to download

Link anyone?

nice

how to download this mod? i don't see any link to download.

Jopel's Avatar Ordinarius

It's dead :'(
    www.yeshua-saves.nl

Intel i7 4770K @ 4.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | 2x (CF) Asus R9 290-DC2OC |
    8GB Mushkin Blackline 2000MHz | Samsung SSD 840 Pro 265GB | Seagate SSHD 500GB |
    Corsair AX860i | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Asus PB278Q 27" 2560x1440 |
    I believe in Jesus Christ our Saviour. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it,
    then copy and paste this in your signature

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234