Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My new Komnenian/Khwaraz Unit Roster

Default Re: My new Komnenian/Khwaraz Unit Roster

Yeah... none of the download links work for me either- takes me a site I can't download from or offers some prize if only I enter my info.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally

I would suggest something like www.sendspace.com
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Very impressive work!

Caudillo87's Avatar Semisalis

Yeah, file serve sucks, I'll try sends pace when I get home from work by today. Sorry about that guys.

mediafire is another good upload site although some modders here have issues with it, rapidshare still good too, I wonder why nobody here on TWC use it to upload their mods...

sorry guys, sendspace is not working for me, it did not upload but kept on resetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudillo87 View Post
    Yes, it is an EDU thing. The "soldier" slot has to be an existing unit with an attached voice to it - it is actually a vanilla thing.

Could you elaborate on this or point me to where I could find some more info? I noticed several other units not related to this mod doing the same thing. I've done some tinkering myself but not the sound/voice files.

Okay attempt number 3, rapidshare this time

https://rapidshare.com/files/2860540...ersian_Pack.7z

Also changed front page.

Success this time, thanks!

I think it would be a great idea to include this submod in the future release SS 7.0.
    What do you say?

Quote Originally Posted by nebunelux View Post
    I think it would be a great idea to include this submod in the future release SS 7.0.
    What do you say?
    Well, like I said, the units are there to use as the community pleases so if they want to then I would be honored.

Maybe I found another bug:
    I play an early campaign with the byzantine empire. If I hire one of the 2 mercenary units "Mercenary Spearmen" and/or "Macemen" and I start a fight on the battle-map, I get a CTD.
    Does the battle_models_db-file causes this bug? Because the log-file is empty...
    Last edited by Mephisto-X; May 19, 2012 at 08:37 AM.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

thx it works now
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto-X View Post
    I play an early campaign with the byzantine empire. If I hire one of the 2 mercenary units "Mercenary Spearmen" and/or "Macemen" and I start a fight on the battle-map, I get a CTD.
    Does the battle_models_db-file causes this bug? Because the log-file is empty...
    Hmm, it could be, I check it out when I get home from work today, thanks for posting.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Sorry for my late post but I wasn't at home and couldn't post it earlier but here is another link to download this wonderful unit roster:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/A6EE789DE3862BE9

It doesn't include the corrected export_descr_unit.txt file that you can find on the 1st page.

Let me know if it doesn't work.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto-X View Post
    Cas you please check in your unit_model folder and see if the this texture is in the destination folder.

80 unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_teutonic_order.texture
    87 unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_teutonic_order_normal.texture

This may be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudillo87 View Post
    Cas you please check in your unit_model folder and see if the this texture is in the destination folder.

80 unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_teutonic_order.texture
    87 unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_teutonic_order_normal.texture

This may be the issue.

Thx, that seems to be the problem. My files are:
    en_lmail_hmail_teutonic_order.texture
    en_lmail_hmail_teutonic_order_livonian.texture
    en_lmail_hmail_teutonic1.texture

Longtime MTW and Stainless Steel player and brand new to the forum, but I wanted to take the time to congratulate you on these fantastic units. To anyone hesitating about trying it out I HIGHLY recommend it. My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw the level of detail and historical accuracy of these skins, it was a work of art on the battlefield and added such a wonderful 'flavor' to the game.
    Well done, you have set the bar very high with this work!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne777 View Post
    Longtime MTW and Stainless Steel player and brand new to the forum, but I wanted to take the time to congratulate you on these fantastic units. To anyone hesitating about trying it out I HIGHLY recommend it. My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw the level of detail and historical accuracy of these skins, it was a work of art on the battlefield and added such a wonderful 'flavor' to the game.
    Well done, you have set the bar very high with this work!
    Well thank you for your praise. Here's a cookie for you as to what I am currently working on.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

More will come if you can guess what it is.

Caudillo87, I am trying to install but somewhere making mistake. I did copy and paste data folder to S.S 6.3 data but when it is loading S.S 6.4 loading bar CTD happens. Anyway my congratulation to You for work that has been done!